Trash and his sweet Tea (1)

***

Walking down the streets of the Henituse territory, Cale wore a hood to hide his eye-catching red hair. His eyes wandered around the streets as he watched the citizens of Henituse territory laughing and enjoying their daily life.

Quietly making his way, he stood in front of a cozy looking building—a small sign displaying the name, 'Poetry and Tea House'.

Tring~ Tring~

Slowly walking inside the store–the bell rang alerting the owner of a new customer. Cale's eyes wandered towards the front desk as his eyes met yellow-ish eyes.

'He looks like a piggy bank'

Shaking off his thoughts–he moved forward, slowly removing his hood.

The crimson red hair fluttered due to the gentle breeze–as loud gasps filled the room. The eyes of the customers trembled as their bodies froze–yet none spoke a word, afraid of the outcome that would come with disturbing the well-known trash in the territory.

"Does this place only have poems or do you have novels as well?"

Bilose let out a huge smile at the question as he professionally answered.

"Yes, we do have novels. What type of genre would you like to read?"

"Fantasy."

"Ah! Yes, we have few in stock."

"Great, bring me some of those."

Clink clink clink~

Gold coins dropped on the counter table as Cale gave out a smirk.

"I'll take the whole third floor," Cale spoke as his eyes trailed towards the menu.

"Do you have tea?"

"Yes, would you like bitter–"

"Sweet tea." Cale frowned as he cut Bilose's words. The unpleasant feeling of bitter lemon tea as well as lemonade still lingered on his tongue. He didn't want bitter drinks even after he finally escaped Ron after a long time.

"Yes, Young Master."

As soon as Cale was out of sight, many let out their breath in relief–unaware of the reason why they were holding their breath.

"It seems like it's true?"

"What?"

"Haven't you heard? There were rumors that the crown prince Alver tamed the beast."

Cale, who was taking his time walking up, halted as he heard the line. The customers started to gossip about him–as soon as he wasn't in sight.

Not that he wasn't used to it.

In both of his life as Kim Rok Soo and Cale Henituse–he was used to getting trash talked. After all, it was a true statement.

A smile bloomed on his face, nodding at the words that described him—may it be trash or a beast—anything that would result in him getting his slacker life and less attention, after all, he wasn't a good person.

"After young master Cale visited the crown prince, he became tamed."

"Really?"

"Yes! There are fewer incidents of him breaking something or lashing out again."

"Crown prince sure has great abilities to tame the wild young master."

Cale scoffed at the comment as he moved towards the third floor.