Arc 1.0

The System: [Host do your best i believed in you]

"**** system!" Wei Qi could only say and sighed before he went inside of the restaurant.

Once he entered the restaurant the guy name Fu Muchen looked towards him making him blush, Wei Qi tried his best to ignore those gazes and find an empty table.

When he finally finds one he sits on the chair and rubs his cheeks making it red while secretly taking a glance from his old classmate who's currently using its phone.

The System: [Host your old classmate looks handsome, wait look! he's looking at you]

"I can't look at him, are you serious? What if he remembers that i am the one who bullied him back then" Wei Qi said while still rubbing his cheeks who looks fat because of his new hair.

The System: [ Host just take a glance and are you even sure that you're the one who bullied him]

Wei Qi ignored his system and moved his head to take a glance but then regretted it once he saw that the other party had already left.

"Are you looking for me" A cold voice reached Wei Qi ears making him stunned and slowly looked towards that person who just said that and almost fall from his chair when he saw the other party face who doesn't have any expression in its face.

"I-.. No I'm not" Wei Qi said and his ears turned red while shaking his head his eyes even got teary in embarrassment.

"You are not?" Fu Muchen asked again before he sat in the empty chair.

"Ye-..yeah" Wei Qi said and nod his head faster while laughing awkwardly.

"Stop nodding your head like that," Fu Muchen said.

"O-..okay" Wei Qi said and nod his head faster again and blushed when he realized that he just nodded his head faster again making him rub his chubby cheeks.

"Old classmate Wei, I didn't expect to see you here. Are you waiting for someone?" Fu Muchen asked while looking at the guy in-front of him who's still blushing, making him want to squeeze it's cheeks.

"N-..No it's just i-.. I uhm see you? i mean i see that this place is beautiful '' Wei Qi said while rubbing his cheeks who looks red right now.

"Oh that's why you entered this restaurant and can you stop rubbing your cheeks like that?" Fu Muchen said and stretched his left arm to hold Wei Qi's wrist to stop him.

"oh ye-..yeah" Wei Qi said while looking at the big hand holding his wrist and pursuing his lips.

"Did you order already?" Fu Muchen asked as he took his hand and took the menu.

"No i-..i haven't" Wei Qi answered and take the menu to look for something to eat.

Fu Muchen called the waiter and told the waiter their orders.

"Yo-..you are waiting for someone?" Wei Qi asked and rub his hands this time.

"Yeah my co-partner in my company" Fu Muchen said as his eyes were looking at Wei Qi's red hands this time.

"O-..oh i thought you were on a date" Wei Qi said and rubbed his nape while smiling awkwardly.

"No, I have no time for that," Fu Muchen said while tapping his fingers on the table.

The system: [Host the blackening of the golden thigh is 80%]

"80% okay thanks" Wei Qi said in his mind.

The system: [ You're welcome host]

"Old classmate Wei , are you waiting for someone?" Fu Muchen suddenly asked, making the older guy wrinkled his nose and shook his head.

"No i'm not but i'm hiding from someone who wants to hurt me, oh.." Wei Qi instantly put his hand on his mouth and looked away from the cold guy in-front of him.

"Wants to hurt you?" Fu Muchen asked, making the older guy nod his head slowly.

"Yes," Wei Qi said and he sighed.

"Who is it?" Fu Muchen asked and there's a glint of coldness in his eyes.

"I really can't tell I don't want others to see me being weak like this" Wei Qi said and his eyes looked watery.

Although Fu Muchen thinks that Wei Qi looks cute with his eyes getting wet he's also curious about what this little guy just told him because as long as he remembers this older guy holds such power and is arrogant he's also curious about what changed this older arrogant guy into a pitiful guy.

The waiter then came and served them their food with red wine. He even winked towards Wei Qi while secretly putting the paper with phone numbers in front of him before he left.

Wei Qi took the paper and crumbled it into a ball shape before he threw it beside him, Fu Muchen saw all of that he didn't know but he felt relieved.

"Let's eat?" Wei Qi said and gave a smile towards Fu Muchen who's staring at him taking his spoon and fork.

"Hmn"Fu Muchen said before he took his spoon and fork and started to eat his food.

The system: [blackened -5 only 75% left]

"How many percent is love affection?" Wei Qi asked as he's eating his steak with vegetables.

The system: [affection +5 love affection is 5% please keep a good work]

"Okay thanks" Wei Qi said and ate his food happily, not minding the stare he's getting from the other guy.

Once they're finished Fu Muchen serves him with red wine and Wei Qi happily takes it and immediately drinks it making him wrinkle his nose.

"Oh its wine I thought it's just a fruit" Wei Qi said disappointingly.

"Why don't you like wine?" Fu Muchen asked as he sipped his glass of wine slowly.

Wei Qi can't help but to stare at those attractive Adams apples that go up and down whenever the other party sips his wine.

The system: [ Host your old classmate is asking you the reason why u don't like wine]

Wei Qi gritted his teeth and blushed and looked away when he realized that the other party caught him staring by the way its smirking towards him.

"I-.. I'm not that fond of wine because I can easily get drunk" Wei Qi said and gulped down the wine in his wine glass.

"hmn really" Fu Muchen said with his hoarse voice, once Wei Qi hears it, it sends him a different feeling he even felt that his ears are getting hot.