Minho was pale from shock. "Amelia?"

Thomas stared at the girl. He had seen her inside his head but he didn't know who she was.

"Oh my god!" the girl Amelia embraced Minho in tears. "It's you! It's really you!"

"You're alive Amelia," Newt approached the hugging pair. Every Glader from Maze A approached her with bright smiles. Thomas stared at them intently as she hugged them and she kissed Chuck on the cheek.

"I can't believe you're all here," she cried out in joy.

"We can't believe you're here," Chuck said. 

"I don't understand," Minho breathed. "We thought..."

"I know," Amelia finished, tears falling down her face. She tilted her head just slightly and she saw Thomas who seemed to me strangely look at her. "Thomas. Thank goodness you made it too,"

The boys stared at them.

"You know me?" Thomas breathed, a little petrified. He knew that he had seen her somewhere but he didn't know how.

Amelia's face fell a bit. "Oh, dear. They did get you and Edward. But thank goodness you made it out safe too. Is Edward here too?" 

Minho interrupted the conversation. "How do you know Thomas and Edward?"

"They saved me from the Maze," Amelia announced. The boys stared at Thomas. Even he was quite surprised himself. She looked over right at him and came closer. "You guys rescued me when I was locked out from the Glade,"

"It's true! Edward dreamed about you last night Amelia!" Chuck said. "You guys did rescue her!" he addressed Thomas. 

"What did we do? How did you end out here?" Thomas asked desperately.

"After you and Edward got me out, you took me straight to a safe house where no one could find me. Then when a former WICKED scientist Mary arrived, you gave her WICKED's secrets and told me to go with her. I didn't want to abandon my friends. But you guys said you were going to get them out. And you fulfilled your promise. Thank you," her arms flew around Thomas and he awkwardly patted her back.

"I'm glad we kept our promise," he said. Above her shoulders, he could see Newt's proud eyes smiling at him. He smiled back. Letting go, Amelia saw the pendant around his neck. "And I see you got your pendant back. It broke your heart when you lost it. It was all you had left of the one you loved,"

As she spoke, Thomas felt his entire body quivering. This was indeed his possession. It was his necklace that he found that day in the Maze. Once Amelia let go, Minho gave Thomas a big bear hug. "Thank you," he whispered joyfully. "Thank you,"

"Come on guys," Amelia said. "You all must be so hungry and thirsty. Let's get to camp," she whistled upwards. "It's okay guys! It's safe to come out! They're friends!"

Men appeared into view. She looked back at Thomas. "Mary will be so happy to see you, Thomas. What has happened to Edward?"

Thomas tried to speak but he was too shocked by her revelation to speak.

"He and a few other friends are behind us," Newt spoke for him.

"Then let's leave some men here," She said. She hugged him. "It's good to see you too Newt,"

"It's good to see you too Amelia," he said.

"How many of you are there?"

"Sixteen," he said sadly.

"And Alby?" Amelia asked.

Newt and Minho shared sad glances. She observed Frypan giving Chuck a soft side hug to comfort him as they were reminded of their dear friend who died in their prison. She knew what that meant. She hung her head down.