𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

    "Only when you deserve it," Astrid shrugs, turning around when her pajamas were in her hand. Gently, she pushes Anakin off and with a mischievous smile, she walks back to the bathroom, "no touching, baby boy."

    A small whimper fell from Anakin's lips as he realized that Astrid was not going to play nice. To be fair, when she did the same as he did today, he too didn't play nice—but it wasn't fun being on the receiving end of it. If she was going to be anything like he was last time, not even begging would give him the release he'd want.

    It wasn't long before Astrid walked out of the bathroom in a comfy and tight tank top and pajama shorts. It showed her long legs off perfectly, don't even get him started on the muscles that were on her arms. A smirk crept on her face when she saw the need and want on Anakin's face.

    "My boy's needy, isn't he?" she grins, eyes glimmering with perversity. As she grew closer to Anakin who'd been patiently sitting at the edge of their bed, she could make out an outline in his pants that gave her the answer she needed. Anakin merely nods, hands pressed against his knees, knowing better to disobey what she had told him earlier. Astrid makes a 'tsk' noise, shaking her head, "words, honey. You know the rules."

    "Yes," he nods, cheeks pinpricking with heat as they turn to light pink. His voice was breathless as the overwhelming need to have Astrid grew. There was no way he was getting his way tonight, and he was sure Astrid would make him work hard for some sort of relief.

    "Yes?" Astrid tilts her head in mock confusion.

    Anakin huffs, frustrated and slightly embarrassed, "yes, I'm needy."

    "There's my good boy," the girl grins, one hand tilting his jaw up to look at her and the other running gently through his hair. His eyes were fogged over in lust, pupils dilated. She'd barely done anything and he was already breathless.

    The proud smile she held dropped as another sinister one took its place. Her voice was condescending, and patronizing as she continued, "where did he go when Layla was touching what was mine?"

    Anakin opened his mouth to respond but nothing came out but a mere whimper. Force, he was really going to get it tonight. Words tumbled out of his lips when he saw the slight quirk of her eyebrow. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to upset you."

    "Mm, you know I don't like liars, darling," Astrid drawls with a humorless laugh that sends a chill up Anakin's spine. The power high Astrid was feeling was euphoric, she'd never get enough of how she could make Anakin tremble with just a few words. She tugs lightly on his hair, "you told me yourself why you were doing it. It's time for a punishment, yeah?"

    Anakin felt his body tense slightly but he nodded nonetheless. He knew the sweet reassuring character she was putting on was just to coax him into a state of fake safety before she tormented him. He felt his heart beating violently in his chest, excitement rushing through every vein in his body. Despite all of his previous thoughts, he was excited. He knew she would give him the time of his life, while she got the revenge she wanted.

    "I don't want to hear a sound come from your pretty lips," Astrid says firmly, her grip on his jaw tightening enough to capture his full attention but not to hurt him, "after all, we can't have Layla hearing the sounds that only I can pull from you, can we?"

    And so Astrid got her sweet sweet revenge. 

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ASTRID'S MANICURED FINGERS BRUSH GENTLY THROUGH ANAKIN'S HAIR AS SHE WATCHED HIM SLEEP PEACEFULLY. It was a tiring night for him, and despite the jealousy she held dear to her heart earlier, it had all gone because, in the end, he'd always end up in her arms. Her love for the man grew dangerously fast, and she'd do nothing to change that.