Disclaimers and Warnings

(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)Warning(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All the characters doesn't resemble the portrayer's personalities. This is a fanfiction.

No copy of the story should be posted in any social media nor online platforms without my permission or credits. Plagiarism is a crime and you can be sentenced for many years in prison. This story is owned by Twicelicia and Twicelicia only.

I do not own any of the songs and some of the photos that were used in this story. Much information was inspired by many credible sources. And some of the quotes are from some professional and known persons.

Please be cautious in posting comments and reviews. Practice to comment without putting any spoilers for the new readers. Refrain yourselves in making a fight in the comment section and bringing names/ characters, scenes and stories from the other authors. Be responsible in your reading and commenting on this story.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿) Disclaimer (◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)

This story is a draft and this is not edited by some professionals so you might encounter loopholes, typographical and grammatical errors.

I will edit this story if there will be an available time after I finish writing this story. Please bear with me (◍•ᴗ•◍)

This story doesn't have perfect and flawless characters. All characters are meant to be relatable and realistic.

Also, all the beliefs and opinions of the characters featured in this story do not reflect the author's own personality nor characteristics.

-Nefelicia