2|of favourite sweets

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

IF she had a penny for every time she regrets something in her life, she will be a millionaire by now. Actually, she should be getting money with her regrets. They are just too many. Anyways, as much as she regrets not knowing the B5 children, she could care less after the attitude she received from Ayaan.

If there are any more people like Ayaan she is better off without knowing any of them. She also realized that they are all unimaginable and dangerously beautiful. Not a simple beautiful something so exotic and aesthetic.

It feels weird to know why she was so drawn to the chocolate honey eyes of this species. Because their parents are literally perfect. She had followed their parent's stories and things because she was so invested in their never-ending success. So, she knows how their parents look.

She nodded to Hanifa going miles and miles about her experience of her wedding while she was waiting for someone to say that the food is open. One thing about these private events is that she can eat. And she means, eats because other events she needs to socialize and her manager will be there to push any sort of food away from her and feed her grass.

Even at events. Her manager is strict. Maybe too strict. She is supposed to maintain a 50KG weight and if possible even lower for the brands to stay with her and a new one to come to her. Her life was hectic. She still loves the creativity in it. To be able to model different stories, styles, and things.

Being a supermodel meant she was in for many different things. Mostly, she was famous for being a show stopper for the biggest fashion designer launches. Recently, she was exploring more areas. For example, perfume was something she never thought she would get into. Then there are designer shoes, branded jewelry, and variations of different clothes. She was yet to choose the cosmetics brand she will be an ambassador for.

"How did you like him?" The question from Hanifa brought her back to the real world that was buzzing around her and somehow as the question was asked her eyes met with the familiar honey chocolate eyes across the room

This is not ok.

He was glaring at her even now which she dutifully returned. She won't hold back because he has a strong backbone. She will break his bones if needed. Challenging is always accepted by her. She isn't backing down from this stare-off. What he doesn't know is her hidden talent is not blinking for a while. It was something she needed to learn especially when the camera was focused on her. Blinking when someone is taking a picture can lead to failing to get the right picture instantly. Award shows have thousands of reporters with their blinding camera lights. She learned to not let that light affect her and not blink to give the best poses.