Last Night..

Hiii so uh sorry things are a little slow next chapter well speed things up a bit I hope you're enjoying this so far and I'm sorry if you're not again first story I've ever written next chapter will be up tomorrow night I love you all happy readings (:

-Next morning-
You open your eyes slightly and look up to see Hopper's beautiful face he looks so peaceful when he sleeps when he's awake he's a whole other person grouchy, depressed, angry. He just looks so peaceful "mmm" Hopper groans as he starts to slowly wake up.
"Morning I-I'm sorry I should've just slept on the couch" He says really sincere "No it made me feel s-safe" "safe?" "Yeah..you make me feel safe and like..oh my god what am I saying I'm sorry geez you must think I'm so weird god d" Suddenly Hopper flips you on his chest and stares in your eyes for a moment "can I kiss you" He says in a gruff morning voice "y-yes" He smashes his lips into yours, his tongue playing with yours "Fuck I'm sorry I just what you said it heh it did something to me..it um made me feel happy haven't felt that In awhile" He says staring into your eyes you kiss him again his scruffy beard tickling your face. "A-are you sure this is okay..I mean" "yes it is um I think I-I don't know for sure I mean you're my boss technically but I've never felt this way about someone"
Hopper is just listen closely but examining your face at the same time. "Me neither..." He leans in to kiss you then suddenly... "Hop!..Hop! im back from Max's"
"SHIT!" You gasp son of a bitch if El sees me with him HER LITERAL DAD our friendship is over oh my god
"Hop Hop what do we do" "Uh uh the window" "THE WINDOW!" "SHHH...yes okay I'm so sorry hun it's the only way out" "HOP! Where are you?! "UH ONE SEC CHANGING!" The He opens his window and gently helps you out "okay I'll meet you out here okay and give you a ride to the station for your car" He gives you a peck on your head and shuts the window.

^^
Hopper's POV
Hopper shuts the window turns to get dressed and walks into the living room "Hey kid um how was your sleepover at Max's" He says while sweating bullets "it was fun..oh hey! Do you think maybe I Y/n could spend the night sometime she never has before"
      Yes she has.... "Oh um o-of course" "great I'll call her" "good um hey I'm gonna go run some errands need anything" "okay no see ya later" "alright"Hopper walks out the front door. Shit that was stressful imagine what El would've thought if she saw y/n I don't even know what this is I mean I have these warm feelings for her I haven't felt this in awhile.. I just feel the need to keep her safe and it's like.. ah I don't know but last night she accidentally wrapped her arm around me and wow it made me feel..warm.
^^
Y/n's POV
You see hopper walk out of the door you're hiding behind his car then you slowly let him see you he goes to the car and unlocks it you get in and you two leave
"Um Hopper?" "Yeah?" "Sorry I went to your side of the bed I move a lot when i sleep I hope you weren't uncomfortable" you look at his face and he's just grinning "uncomfortable?.. it was uh nice" "oh" wow so he wasn't weirded out.
"So uh I'll just drop you off at your house?" "Oh um yes please" You arrive at your house "Um..I'll see you Monday" "oh um yeah see you Monday" He looks at you then leans in and gently kisses you slipping in a little of his tongue and caressing your cheek then you climb onto lap slowly rocking back and forth onto him making him let out soft but rough groans he pushes your hips harder onto his lap then stops "fuck..y/n we can't I feel like I'm forcing am mg you" "you're not you're definitely not I want this so bad Hop" When he heard that the most devilish smirk appeared on his face he then goes right back to what he was doing thank god my parents are at work and it's 7am it suddenly starts to rain and he just looks into your eyes the sound of the rain and the sight of him was just heaven "you lay your head on his shoulder and he wraps you in a deep hug, ah damn mom's gonna be off soon because she's working that weird shift ughh I don't wanna leave him " Um my mom might be off soon so I should go now" you look this face again he looks so sad "oh yeah of course I'll now see you Monday" he chuckles a bit "yeah bye Hopper" you climb off his lap and open the door and start to head into your house you look back to see Hopper slightly biting his lip and and staring at you making sure you get in safe and sound.

Hii I just did a little corrections the 4th chapter will be out at maybe 1am sorry that's late but ik some will be up lol oh and sorry this one is rlly short I was kinda lazy also please leave some comments on what I should include in this story I want this to be the story ever for you happy readings<3