Flasback Feelings

Hi this is my first story ever I'm sorry if there are dialogue errors or any other errors I hope you like it and I will be updating soon I love you all! Happy reading<3

It's the summer of 86'
You're best friends are Max, Dustin, Steve, Lucas, Mike, and your number 1 El

You've known El for almost two years sleepovers with max and El were common. It's summer and your parents have been dogging you about getting a summer job so that way your ready mentally for when you become an actual adult. Since most jobs were taken and your friend Steve took the job you really wanted at Scoops Ahoy. El had an amazing but awful idea to ask Chief Hopper to hire you as Flo's assistant.
Now this sounds fine right it's Hop you've known him for awhile it'll be fine... wrong. You've had a crush on Hopper since you were like 13 yes you knew it was wrong but it never really bothered you until now because you knew it was just a phase. A phase that's lasted for about 4 years. But it was the only job available and it didn't seem that bad being in the same place with your childhood crush...

"Y/n.. Y/N!" "Do you copy I repeat do you copy!" You hear that wondering if you should answer or not. " Which sophomore baby is this?" You say teasingly. "Haha very funny it's Dustin meet me and everyone else at Mike's I gotta tell you guys something"
"Why can't you just tell me now Dustin" "It's 7 in the morning... on a Saturday!" "This can't wait y/n over n out" *static crumbles*
"Ugh of course he does this on the first day of summer I'm gonna kill him." You get up out of your cozy warm bed put on some denim jeans and a crew neck from Steve and slip on your comfy reeboks.
You rush downstairs "Oh good morning hun your up early and I'm heading off to work" Your mom says in a cheerful tone. "Morning mom yeah I gotta go Dustin's doing a stupid meeting of some sort"
"Oh well have fun" "Thanks mom have a good day at work love ya"
You rush out the door and hop in your olive green Lancia Delta Integral. As your driving to Mike's at a stoplight you see next to you a brown Chevy cop car and you look in the window to see Chief Hopper. Your cheeks turn bright red and hot and you're so confused because you can't remember the last time you've felt like this towards him. As staring at him gaga he turns your way and let's out a puff of smoke from his cigarette he pulls down his dark police shades and rolls down his window.
"Y/n y/l/n is that you driving" He says with his husky voice. Jesus why is this damn stoplight taking forever you think "uh.. yeah h-hi Chief"
"Hey..uh are you going to Mike's because I guess El needs to go which is probably bull she's just obsessed with him" He says in a grouchy tone
"Uh yeah I guess Dustin needs something" The light turns green finally that had to be the longest red ever.
"Oh well okay I'll see ya around y/l/n" He smiles. Which was strange because he never ever smiles.
"Yeah see ya". Oh my god that was crazy why did he smile did he see me blushing oh my god. You wonder frantically, 5 mins past and you arrive at Mike's.
"Finally y/n what took you so god damn long?!" Dustin says eagerly
"Ugh sorry Dustin long stoplight now what the hell is so important you had to wake us all up at 7..hm?"
"Yeah Dustin what is it" Lucas says
"Well where's everyone else I told them to come" Dustin says disappointed. "Well Steve is probably working Mike is at El's even though we are literally at his house and he knew we were coming Max is working at the arcade..and yeah" You tell Dustin
"Shit!.. does everyone have jobs now?!" Says Dustin "Yep" Lucas chimes in, "but what is it Dustin"
You try to get what he wants to say out of him. "No it's fine I'll wait till the others aren't busy." Dustin says sulking. "Really Dustin made me get up for nothing.. okay well I'm going to El's are you okay?" You say, "Yeah I'm fine go you too Lucas..I'm going home."
"Okay Dustin" Says Lucas

You back in your car and head off to El's hopefully Hop is going to work and not his cabin. You arrive at the cabin and sure enough Hop is there. "Great" You mumble sarcastically. You knock and Hop swings the door open with nothing but a towel around his waist his hair is all wet and his body steaming he had to have just gotten out of the shower.
Shit he caught me staring! "Oh.. uh h-hi Hopper I'm sorry I'm just coming here out of the blue but um.. are Mike and El here still" You say with a big lump in your throat. "Oh uh no problem I'm sorry you have to see me like this uh they're still here lemme get decent"
"Oh my god his dad bod is just wow dammit why am I feeling like this he is my best friend's dad?!" You think. "Come in y/l/n" He says so smoothly but husky I love his voice.. "Oh um thanks.. sorry again" "there's nothing to be sorry for really don't worry about it" He says with a warm grin. "Mike! El!..Y/l/n is here!" El opens her door "y/n! Come in here" She says with a big smile on her face. "Hey El hey Mike." "Hey y/n" Mike says. "So uh Dustin's meeting do you guys know why he made it?" You ask concerning. "Uh no" Mike says "He wouldn't say kinda feel bad for leaving but he was being annoying." "I think it's about jobs" El
says' "jobs?" You say "yeah he wants a job but there are no jobs I guess" El says "yeah tell me about it" You say.
"He's been real stressed I think he just wanted help" says El "yeah probably" says Mike. "Yeah I need one bad too I can't find any and Steve stole mine at scoops ahoy..that jerk" You say, "maybe I can help" says El, "really how" You ask, "I heard from hop Flo needs help at the station maybe you be her..uh Mike what's that word" "Assistant" Says Mike "yeah that one hop could help you" El says. "Really?" You say nervously because there's now way and hell that could work your feelings towards him we're getting stronger and stronger...
"Yeah you should go talk to him right now" El says in an excited tone "wait what?!" You'd at frantically "Hopper..Hopper! El yells out then you hear heavy foot steps walking towards you three. Hopper's tall body appears in the doorway "what's the problem" Hop says with his sexy smooth voice you've never drank before but for some reason when you heard his voice it remind you of smooth whiskey. "Y/n needs a favor..from you" El says, Hop raises a brow "is that so..huh what can I do for you Ms. y/l/n" Your face turned tomato red and your hands start to shake.
"Y/n are you okay just ask him" Mike says, "u-um El said that maybe you had an opening at the station like maybe an assistant for Flo.." "oh yeah of course here I'm come talk to me out in the living room" you get up from El'sbed and follow Hop to the kitchen drifting your eyes from the back of his head..to his tight ass...all of a sudden he says "how's the view" and turns his head to you and raises his brow "son of a bitch he totally saw me looking.." you think frantically " here sit down so.. you're interested huh? he says again in that hot rugged tone. "Uh..y-yeah I am is there any way I could apply?" You ask nervously. "You're hired" he says, "wait what" you ask him "you..are..hired" he grins at you and quickly looks you up and down. You get a big rush in your stomach, your head gets hot and your mind starts to wander staring at his big buff chest his deep blue eyes and his sexy mouth. "Y/n..did you hear what I said" he says concerned. "Oh..uh yes sorry thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me!" You pleaded, "of course y/n why wouldn't I hire you on the spot you're so..smart and talented....prett-" he quickly clears his throat. You think yourself, was he just gonna call me pretty..HOLY SHIT! "Well..thank you um it's getting pretty late I have to go um thank you again so much." "Yeah uh get some rest you start monday..as in tomorrow" "Oh really okay um see you tomorrow Hopper tell El and Mike I said bye and thank you" You smile warmly at hopper his eyes light up at your smile "..uh of course goodnight y/n"