First Day

The next morning...
The alarm clock blares* "ughh already" you groan
Okay it's the first day of your job y/n whatever you do..do not be awkward in front of Hop. Shit! What do I wear ugh I'll just wear my button up and jeans. You slip on your button up and jeans and rush downstairs grab a piece of jam toast and hop in your mom's car she's giving you a ride because there's some problems with your car
You arrive at the station "why hello Ms.y/l/n are you excited for your first day?!" Flo says in a warm tone,"Hi Flo yes I am so excited what can I start doing?" "Oh well you can start by delivering some coffee to Powell and Callaghan..oh and of course the chief."
"Oh of course I'll get right on that" "Well great okay Powell has 1 cream 2 sugars, Callaghan has 2 creams 1 sugar, and chief Hopper has his black"
"okay got it"
You hand Callaghan his coffee "here you go officer Callaghan 2 creams 1 sugar" you smile.
"thanks..woah who are you .. Flo!..who is this pretty little lady" "ms. Y/l/n it's her first day" "huh well don't let Hopper see her haha" Callaghan says, huh what's that supposed to mean don't let hopper see me?
" knock it off Callaghan..thank you for the coffee Ms. y/l/n" Powell says as you hand him his coffee as well. "Of course" you say cheerful. "Okay now hop's coffee god why am I so nervous" you think frantically, you walk towards his office and knock "come in" his voice made you tremble.. but now with fear...
"Morning chief..um h-here is your coffee black"
"Ah thank you y/l/n..so how are you doing are you adjusting well" He asks, "um yeah I am it's great thank you so much again for hiring me" "y/n.." "yes.."
"Stop thanking me..I've known you for a long time..you're special okay the job was automatically yours" He's stares you deep examining every feature on your face. Oh my gosh why is he staring at me like that geez why does he have to do that it's only making y feelings towards him stronger.
"Wow um..I don't know what to say..well I know what to say .You giggle , "You wanna say thank you huh?"
"..." "yes". " Well um" he clears his throat "I should probably get back to work" "oh yeah of course bye chief" you start to walk out the door "y/n.." "yeah.."
"Call me Jim..okay?" "Yeah okay bye..Jim" you walk at the door and shut and Jim smiles at your shadow in the door window walking away.
God he's so damn cute why does he have to be so damn cute! You think, "Hey y/l/n what do say to you,me,dinner,tomorrow.." Callaghan says trying his best to be smooth. "Uhh.." suddenly hopper's tall figure appears by his office. "Callaghan!" Hopper's voice booms. "Uh yeah chief" "what are you doing"
"Um I was just asking this pretty lady out to dinner"
"That's not happening get back to work" He seemed really mad. "Uh can I ask why" "she's too young for you and shouldn't get sucked into your bullshit now back..to..work" Callaghan silently goes back to his desk and I turn to my head and see just Hopper staring intensely at me why was he doing that why did he do that he didn't need too I can handle myself...what was he..no no way..nope.
Then he just goes back in his office like nothing awkward happened at all.
"Somebody cares deeply about someone..hmm?" Flo says "I don't know what that was"

It's now 6pm the end of the shift Callaghan and Powell are gone and Flo is getting ready to leave.
        As I'm heading to the front door to leave I hear a husky growl "y/n..can you come in here please" Flo looks at you and says "good luck sweetheart..bye now" I
    "B-bye" you walk slowly into Hop's office "sit down" He says then slowly looks into your eyes "so Callaghan.." "oh t-that was nothing really Im sure he was just joking a-and I knew it was inappropriate so I wasn't going to say yes anyways C-chief I-" "y/n..stop" "Im not mad at you at all..I could never be mad at you.. I'm mad at my feelings" "feelings?" "Fuck..im sorry I shouldn't have said that um.." "no it's okay I just didn't know what you meant by that" "I meant that..look when I saw Callaghan ask you out just something in head I don't know my whole body went hot and I snapped im sorry about that" Oh my god did he actually just say that fuck I just wanna tear off that uniform and kiss him so tenderly and let him do whatever he wants to me. "God dammit why am I doing this you're so young and innocent and im heh im -" All of a sudden you reach over his desk grab him by his uniform and slam your lips into his surprisingly soft lips, you climb over the desk and straddle him, his hands slip down to your waist slowly moving you back and forth. You moan softly "y/n we shouldn't this is wrong..so wrong" "then why doesn't it feel wrong?"
    "Come on." He stands up and takes your hand, you and him walk out the station, he locks it up and turns over his shoulder "you should get some rest okay night" That's it we have that moment practically made a fool of myself and now he just thinks of me as a naive little girl, I'm not mad I guess but I am sad I really wanted to i don't know lay with him I know im not ready for sex yet but I at least wanted..something.
   "Jim?.." "Yeah?" "Um.. I- never mind bye uh my dad my be here soon" You start to walk away tears filling your eyes. Then all of a sudden you feel a gentle grab at your hand.
"Um do you want to come home with me um doesn't look like your dad's gonna be here soon..it'll be fine uh El is at Max's" "um y-yes I'm sorry I just.." We walk to his car and start to go to the cabin.
      "Y/n.. can I kiss you" Oh my god he's so sweet I would've never thought him to be the sweet guy "yes" He moves his face towards your lips and presses his soft lips onto yours then cups your face and pulls you onto his lap you stop for a second just to stare into his beautiful deep blue eyes "what's wrong.." He says in a sweet concerned tone "n-nothing..I'm sorry" "hey there's nothing to be sorry for" He kisses you gently on the head your cheeks burn, and you start to shiver "here let's go inside you're shivering" you two get out of the car and head into the cabin. "I'm gonna call my dad real quick he's probably still at work" "okay" he sits on the couch and watches tv "Hello this is y/d/n" "hi dad" "y/n oh my god I'm sorry I couldn't get you were you able to get a ride" "yeah Hopper and I'm at El's because she's been wanting me to spend the night more" "alright honey again I'm so sorry I've just been swamped and-" "dad it's really okay I'll see you tomorrow okay" "okay sweetheart I love night" "night" "so um your dad's good with you being here" "y-yeah" He grabs your hand and leads you to the bedroom oh are we going to noo
Jim wouldn't...but I wish he would "do you want me to sleep on the floor?" "No um I-I can" "y/n that's not happening you okay with me being in the bed" "yes Jim..it's your bed" You get in bed and he gets in too then as you're just mesmerized by his face he looks over to you and pulls you right next to him, you wrap your arm around his big hairy chest and doze off to the sound of his heartbeat and the rain "goodnight beautiful.."

Hi I hope you're liking it so far please do not be shy to leave comments on what I should add to make this story wayy better bc I rlly want you guys to love this story happy readings<3