chaos in the streets

Start from the beginning

i wake up the next morning with bella barging in the room, holding a kazoo. she starts blasting the  damn thing in my ear, not even caring if she wakes up the whole house. "bella be quiet." i tell her, trying to get the kazoo out of her hands. she steps back and pushes my hand away from it. "what time is it?" i ask groaning, grabbing my phone. the time read almost 8 am, we had to be up anyway. cierra sat up in the bed, smacking the kazoo out of bellas hand. "hey!" she protested, picking it off the floor. "where did you even get that?" i ask her. "the drawer." she says skipping out of the room, "what drawer-' she closes the door behind her skipping into calums room.

cierra sits up and rubs her eyes, "were gonna do some more exploring, me and the guys have a jimmy fallon interview. "jimmy fallon?"  "yeah." i smile, ruffling her hair. we all get up and get dressed. "you girls should fine a good place for breakfast." michael says, washing putty off his hands, after cierra stuck his hand in a bucket full of it. "puttys not even sticky i dont know how you got it all over you." she tells him. "i dont know, maybe because you put it in the microwave and melted it?" he says as she laughs. "ooo i found a place that looks good. bella says scrolling on her phone. "what is it?" luke asks leaning over to look. "french breakfast." he reads outloud. "HO HO HO." cierra says making the french honking noise. "jesus." calum says, shaking his head and rubbing his face. "what even is that?" michael asks. i take the phone from her so i can look. 

"did you really just google most expensive breakfast places?" i ask her chuckling. she shrugs smiling. "le coucou." i mumble reading the name of the restraunt." 'COUCOU." cierra screams. "what?" i ask laughing. "its a harry styles thing, you wouldnt get it." she says flicking her hair. "yeah your not up to date ash, its a harry styles thing." calum mocks. "yeah yeah sparkly fruit man thing got it." i say back. "hes so fab." cierra says. "fat?" michael asks laughing "NO FAB." "ohh i thought you said fat and i was confused." he says still laughing. "no fab as in fabulous as fuck." she tells him. "dont say that word." i say laughing. "i mean yeah we can try it out." i say as the other boys nod. "what the hell is french breakfast im still confused." michael says again. "i dont know but the french toast is probably really good." bella says.  

CIERRAS POV:

we all get in the car, and I'm sat between bella and calum. i notice us drive past a pet store. and a big sign that says 'ADOPTIONS FOR DOGS AND CATS 9AM-4PM.' "oh my god." i gasp reading the sign. "bellabellabellabellabella." i say shaking her shoulder "what?" she says annoyed. "looklooklook." i say pointing as were at a red light. "DADD." she screeches. "what? what's wrong?" he says turning around. she points points to the sign and he huffs. "pleaseee." i tell him. "yas please pookie." bella says. "pookie." luke laughs. "the fuck did you just call me. a dookie? and i dont know if we can have pets on the road babe." he says. "michael brings moose and south all the time." bella says. 

"yeah arent they just at like training right now?" i say, michael nods. "dont tell them that." dad says hitting him. "oh my god will this light turn green." he complains. i smirk, and bella tries not to laugh. "tell you what, when were done eating, if its on the way home. we will stop and look, but only looking." "good luck with that." calum laughs. "shut up." dad tells him turning back to his seat. "AWW IF YOU LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW YOU CAN SEE A POMPERANIAN-" bella screams, being cut off by the light turning green. "thank god." ash says leaning back in his seat. "you know you want a dog." i tell him. "already got 2." he smiles, gesturing towards me and bella. "excuse you." bella says. "i only bark for timothee chalamet and vecna sorry." i say. the guys lose it. "what?" he says shocked. "yeah youre my dad so i cant anymo- youre my dad." bella says almost giving herself away. "oh my god." i sigh putting my face in my hands. 

soon enough, what felt like i aged 40 years, we made it. "bonjour, let me take you to your table." a man in a suit tells us. we sit at the table and he takes our drink orders. "he looks rather dapper." i say looking at dad making him laugh. "yas fancy lad vibes." bella says. "okay dont embarass us." dad says laughing. the guy came back with our drinks, bella almost spilled her lemonade all over herself.  "careful belle." calum says helping her. "im not tinkerbelle cal." she says jokingly.