chaos in the streets

CALUMS POV:

we decided to go home, since it was getting to be around evening time. and all of us were getting to be pretty tired anyway. we would probably take the girls around again tomorrow before the show. the two fell asleep in the car on the way home. im so grateful to have them both in my life, may be a handful sometimes. but i feel so much more complete knowing i have the two girls. even if their not my daughters, i love them like they are. when we got home, michael tried waking up bella in the car. "hey babe, were here." he tells her, rubbing her shoulder. "hm?" she groans, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "were home, you can go to sleep in your room if you'd like?" she nods her head, and sits up. 

ASHTONS POV: 

"cierra, baby." i say kissing the top of her head. "were home now love." i say chuckling at her groaning. "want me to carry you in?" luke offers. "nah mate, cant let her serotonin overdose." i joke, picking her up. luke gives me a confused look, and i ignore it. hes so clueless, i think its funny though. i wonder if they actually do have crushes on them, or me and cal are just over analyzing everything. i was half joking anyways. she wraps her arms and legs around me, for her age she's pretty small. "i love you." she mumbles in my shoulder. "love you more." i say kissing her cheek. "wow dad goals." calum jokes seeing me carry two bags of crystals, and two build a bears in one arm. and cierra in the other. i laugh and say, "i prefer el padre." 

'yeah because these kids would ever call you that." michael laughs as bella leans her head against him, falling asleep. "were getting inside babe its okay." he chuckles opening the front door. "they actually have called me that, fyi. fyi means for your information by the way you dinosaur." i tell him. "dinosaur." luke laughs. "yeah grandpa aren't you the oldest?" michael says back. "fuck off man, go to sleep." i laugh setting the crystals and stuffed animals down on the table. i carry cierra to her room, and tuck her in. "can i lay in your room?" she asks rubbing her eyes. "yeah baby sure." i say picking her up again. i plop her on the bed and she laughs. "it smells like you." she says rolling in the blankets. "well yeah." i laugh, kissing her cheek. "night babe." 

MICHAELS POV:

i carry bella to her room, "one two three." i say swinging her back and fourth, then throwing her on the bed. "i was sleeping." she groans. "totally." i laugh. i turn off the lights, "can you turn on the fan please?" "sure love." i say flicking the switch. i go over and kiss her forehead, "goodnight sweetheart sweet dreams. she softly smiles as i walk away. "do you want me to leave the door open a little?" "yeah please." she says closing her eyes. "okay let me know if you need anything." i smile leaving the room. 

i head to the living room, and see ash walking in the hallway, "she in her room?" he asks. "yeah, shes asleep." "cierra asked to sleep in my room." he chuckles. "those kids got separation anxiety." luke laughs obviously joking. i mean hes not wrong, but im sure they have reasons. those foster care homes suck, and they feel safe with us which im so glad they do. but that's why theyre so damn attached.  and i mean im not complaining its fun getting to do all these things with them. ash is such a good dad too, those girls are so lucky, and so is he. me and the guys play fortnite for a while. luke sucks, but it's still fun. "how are you gonna die its been one second." calum mocks him. "well i went to the place we all agreed on." he argues. "well see now we got all these fucking chores to do, and you just left us with all of them." ashton says pickaxing wheat. "dude this isn't fucking minecraft." i tell him killing someone. 

ASHTONS POV:

 a couple of hours pass, and me and the guys' were pretty tired. we all decided to just head to bed and we had a couple of things planned for tomorrow with the girls. all of our parents were coming to visit and to see the show. even my siblings were coming to meet the kids. i walked past bella's room and say her fast asleep. i then headed down the hall to my room, and saw cierra still asleep. i decided not to wake her up, i just moved her over, and lied beside her. i wrap my arms around her and soon enough fell asleep.