Law laughed "don't be so formal". You smiled. "(y/n you were once a captain so don't be formal with me". You look at Law "Oh alright then". You smiled. Law covered his face while he was blushing "also were close friends".

You blushed You were quite surprised with that response. Law doesn't admit things. You shed tears "OMG...Really Law". You gave Law another tight hug. Law looks like he's dying but he just let it happen and pats your head. Law admitted you as his friend "Im so happy!" You said happily with tears flowing with happiness. Law look at you concerned Law asked If You were was okay. You told him You are. You laughed. Bepo came in the room and You jump out of the bed and hugged Bepo as soon You saw him."BEPO YOU'RE SO CUTE AS EVER AND SO FLUFFY AS EVER!!" You said smiling.

"(y/n)! You're supposed to be in bed. Your not healed yet". Law said and glared at you. "Law you don't need to sound so concerning for me Im alright, look!" You move around to prove that You're alright. Law poked your wound "OUCH!" You yelled. "Law why did you poke it! Now it hurts". Law laughed "See it still does hurt, Im just checking".

You glare at Law "YOU POKE IT THATS WHY IT HURTS" You yelled at him again. Law laughed "what? do u want me to kiss your wound?". Law said and giggled. Law just realized what he said and his face were really red. You also blushed as well "I-I mean that would make my pain away  ahaha" You said as You laughed awkwardly. Law looked at your wound.

He whispered "It will make (y/n) wounded pain away..". Law kissed the side of your stomach, arm, and thigh. Law looked at you grab your hand and kissed It. "did it make the pain go away? (y/n)". You covered your face "L-LAW you really.." as you said, blushing. "Captain" Bepo said. We forgotten Bepo was still here. Law doesn't feel shocked after what he did to you. "Yes Bepo?" Law said. "Captain I wanted to say that we are at a island"Bepo said. "Oh I see alright, lets go and see the island". Law said. You look at Law "I wanna go!" You said. "Well I do need you to come with me anyways." Law said.

You looked confused of what Law said when he said he needs you. "Its just shopping clothes for you, you're gonna need some" Law said. "Oh right Im just half naked but covered up in bandages" wait. If im half naked how can I go out without clothes you thought. "Law I need clothes go go out I can't be naked outside!" You broke in tears. Law chuckled "Its nice seeing you like this, It is amusing". Law said.

You kind of gave Law a glare. "Here" Law tossed you a pair of his clothes to you. "Oh thank you Law, such a kind man". as you said proudly. You put on the clothes that Law lend you. You look at yourself In a mirror. Your eyes sparkled "Oh I look so cool and nice, your style of clothing Is atleast something" you said. "Its just nothing but clothes I just wear them I don't mean them to make me look nice". You giggled "You do always look nice" you gave Law a big smile. Law blushed "O-Okay lets just go to the island" Law said while covering his face with his hands. You were excited, bursting with energy. You put on your shoes and put your sword on your side. "Alright Im ready to go!" "Alright lets go and get you clothes that you can actually fit" Law said.

The clothes Law gave you were kind of big on you but It really didn't matter as much. It was kind of comfortable. You usually wear something simple like a button up shirt or a jacket and a skirt on some occasions. You and Law went off the ship and walked around to find a village. You both walked quite a mile and there was a big village here. You and Law tried to find a clothing store but you got distracted by the smell of food.

You were quite hungry after walking for hours. Law decided to stop by a restaurant to eat. You both ordered your food. After some mins both of yours and Law food came. You took a bite "DELICIOUS!" you said with your mouth drooling. Law took a bite of his food "It Is very delicious" Law said. "Its like a date" you chuckled as you said without hesitation. Law choked on his food "Does..It really?" As he said as he was sweating and was red. "Law you're really red are you okay?" You said