chapter 4

"According to the plot, everyone is gonna hate me now." Daeun groaned, "So much for trying to change the plot."

After the prom fiasco, she basically ran out of the place and called her driver to come pick her up. She didn't even get to have her first dance.

Over the weekend, everyone was posting videos or pictures of them kissing all over the school board, her mom would not let her live and kept teasing her about it.

The one good thing was her dad was happy about their kiss and extended their two companies collaboration period.

She stepped out of her car and thought, it was an accident, people might have forgotten about it by now.

She walked confidently down the hallway to her locker. She could feel people staring down at her and whispering.

"She is a so fucking shameless I swear, Jieun and Jeongin are the true pairing."

"I know right?? and Jieun and Areum is supposed to be best friends, what kind of friends is this."

Daeun rolled her eyes, true pairing my foot. She ignored them, she saw it coming anyways. She closed her locker and nearly jumped when she saw Jeongin.

"Are you a ghost??" Daeun asked. "I am going to set the record right, I like Jieun and it will always be her. Stop coming in between us."

Daeun held back a scoff and a eye roll. "Sure, whatever you say." She glared at him before walking off, death glaring at the group of girls who was just bad mouthing her, upon making eye contact with Daeun, they shut their mouths and looked away.

Classes can wait, she needed to clear her mind, she had a free first period  anyway. She went to the school's rooftop.

"Stupid asses , you think I wanted to kiss him??" She shouted. "Jieun and Jeongin?? pfftt a pick me and the arrogant main lead, what a perfect match."

She took out the comic book. "Why did I even like this stupid book in the first place, the amount of chaos it has caused for me."

She wanted to throw the comic book down the roof but she hesitated, she still need it for future plots.

"I was wondering why it was so noisy at 8 am in the morning." A voice said and she turned around shocked. It was seungmin.

"Y-you didn't hear anything I said right??" Daeun said, she did want him to know. Seungmin gave the girl a confused look.

"Hear what?? please I was trying to sleep and you barged in cursing and saying something which I didn't hear, it woke me up." He complained.

"Good, now leave, I want to complain about how unfair life is like why am I always the villain." she groaned.

"Well." Seungmin said biting his lips, trying not to laugh. "That kiss is something else." He laughed.

Daeun stomped towards him and smacked him on the head. While he groaned in pain, Daeun stood before him and put her hands on her hips.

"Tell your bestfriend I am NOT interested in him and he can go live with Jieun, I don't care, but it is not my fault if my dad decides to cancel the collaboration." She rolled her eyes and left.

Seungmin was still rubbing his hand. But as he watched Daeun stomping off, he couldn't help smiling at how cute she is. "This is getting interesting."

-

It was cleaning day, so Daeun was walking around, looking for mops so she would not seem useless. She walked out to the school's back garden and saw her classmates there.