Before the Shift

Andromeda's Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping. I turn it off and then roll over falling back asleep. That's when I hear my door being slammed open and I'm being tackled.

"Wake up Sage! Bella's coming home! Me, dad, and you are supposed to be there with her new truck!" Yelled Jacob. "If you don't get off me in the next 10 seconds I will throw you off." I said in an irritated voice.

He quickly gets off of me and leaves my room. I walk over to my bathroom and start the shower, turning on the hot water all the way. It doesn't burn for some reason and it's very calming.

I step inside the shower and let hot water run over my body. I pour shampoo into my hand and massage it into my scalp.

I finish up my shower routine and step out into the misty bathroom area. I wrap a towel around my body, then one around my hair. I walk over to my sink and start brushing my teeth. Once I'm done I walk out and back into my room, heading for the closet.

I finish getting ready and grab my phone before heading into the kitchen

"We're driving her truck over there, but you should drive over there in your car so we can get back." Says Jacob as he walks into the kitchen with dad behind him. "Alright. Fine by me. I'm gonna go ahead and leave. See y'all there" I said while grabbing my keys and walking out.

I walk over to my car and get in the drivers side. I turn the key and back out the driveway heading to Forks.
Your car:

I reached Uncle Charlie's house and I park on the side of the road

I reached Uncle Charlie's house and I park on the side of the road. I just sit in my car and wait. Five minutes later I see the truck and Jacob pulls into the driveway honking the horn. I then shut my car off and get out, hugging my jacket closer due to the coldness.

Uncle Charlie and who I presume to be Bella, walk out. I walk over and hug Uncle Charlie and he returned the favor. Him and I have always had a close bond. No one knows why. After I let go, they start chatting.

I kinda zone out of it and look toward the woods. I could've sworn I saw something flash b- I stop my thinking when a hand starts waving in front of my face. I snap out of it and see everyone looking at me. "Earth to-" Jake gets cut off by me grabbing his hand and glaring at him. I guess I grabbed it too hard cause he yelped in pain. I quickly let go of his hand and my dad stares at me weirdly. It's like he was shocked but also like he realized something.