Chapter 3

I went to my room and got changed and headed outside to see everyone at the Casita. Luisa was getting all the donkey's in the roundabout for people to get them later. I saw Ignacio dancing giving flowers out and some of the flower design came onto my dress and I smiled at him. Then he made a flower appear into his hand and gave it to a child and I smiled at the thought of his and mines child. I walked down and when Ignacio saw me his eyes widened and I giggled as his mouth dropped and I walked over to him. I put my finger under his chin and said, "Don't let the flies get caught in your mouth Corazon." He shut his mouth still staring at me not realizing that I said Corazon and I walked over to Dolores who was talking to Mariano. We had a good conversation for a bit when the lights dimmed. Mariano walked Dolores over to the Madrigal familia and I was just standing on the side when I felt a hand on my waist.

I looked up and saw Ignacio and he brought me over to the familia and held me there. When the lights dimmed and I saw Alma on the stairs with the candle and she started to say, "Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle." I was starting to remember when I may have stolen Mirabel's gift. That made me wonder a few things on whether I truly was blessed with the gift or I stole it. Then I saw Antonio walking down with Mirabel and I gave her a smile and she went up those stairs and Antonio touched his door.

When he did and a bird went onto his arm and the bird squawked and Antonio said, "Uh-huh, Uh-huh, I understand you. Of course they can come." Then all the sudden animals came from all over the place and the Madrigal family went up first. I stayed behind when everyone else went up for I had a feeling I didn't belong here anymore. Then I heard footsteps coming to me and it was Alma, Antonio, and Ignacio were standing in front of me and I looked at them. "Mi Flora why didn't you come up with our family." Ignacio asked as he grabbed my hand and I looked down and I said, "I've been thinking this for awhile and I don't belong in the Casita or with the Madrigals. I stole Mirabel's power. If I hadn't held her hand she would be were I am today."

Alma walked up to me and grabbed my hand and said, "The Miracle chose you for a reason Amalia Rodriguez and do not fight it. Come and join the familia Madrigal Amalia." When she said that Ignacio grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs and Tonito hadn't opened the door yet. I smiled and he opened it as we walked in and Ignacio put his arm around my waist and we stood there when a tiger came in. Picked Antonio up and ran on the tree giving him a ride and I chuckled when I felt a squeeze. I looked up and saw that Ignacio smiling at me the way that Mariano smiles at Dolores. Then Alma said, "We need a picture! Everyone, come, come, come, come! It's perfect night."

Ignacio started to walk and I stood there but he was slick when I realized that he was sliding his hand onto mine. He pulled me and we stood side by side and we got into a pose and I used my water to make our home our casita.

 He pulled me and we stood side by side and we got into a pose and I used my water to make our home our casita