Chapter 2

I was awoken by the sound of a knock on the door and I got ready in my dress and headed out as I saw everyone dance. Mira was talking about her family and we all headed outside when the children were asking about the familia and I was walking by. When I saw my old house location. You see about a few years after I got my gift I wasn't allowed to live in my old Casita and my parents did wanna move. So they had me stay but if I stayed with them then they wouldn't be gone. Alma took me in but I am not related to the Madrigals for if I wanted to date one I still could then I hear Mirabel sing, "My Tia Pepa! Her mood affects the weather. When she's unhappy, well the temperature gets weird. My Tio Bruno." I stopped when everyone said, "We don't talk about Bruno." 

You see Tio Bruno was spoked bad about and giving our community visions about things that would happen in their future. No one liked it and he just disappeared one day out of the blue. Then Mirabel sings, "Oh! And that's my mom Julieta here's her deal. The truth is that she can heal you with a meal. Her recipes are remedies for real. If you're impressed imagine how I feel." I was walking till I felt a hand on mine and I looked to see Ignacio as he smiled at me and he gave me a twirl. We heard over to Alma and Ignacio had his hand on my waist and Camilo did the same to Dolores. 

When Mirabel said, "That's how Abuela became Abuela Madrigal." Ignacio spinner me away and I smiled at him as we walked together. You see his power is floral and mine is water. So Abuela made us a team to help others. That when I heard, "Cousin Dolores can hear I pin drop. Camilo shape shifts. Antonio gets his gift today. My older siblings Ignacio and Luisa. One strong one swift. Perfect in anyway." Alma came over to us and gave Ignacio and kiss on the cheek and he made flowers bloom all over the place. I used my water powers to make them brighter and Ignacio looked at me and winked. When I hear, "My amiga Amalia got the water gift." When Alma yelled out, "Family, lets get ready!" Ignacio grabbed my hand and we headed back to the Casita.

We went our separate ways when I hear, "MIRABEL!" I shrugged and helped Tia Julieta with food when Alma came in and said, "I want to talk to you Amalia." I nodded and grabbed onto Alma and she said, "You know important you are to this family right." I nodded and she smiled and said, "In the future we will be having 2 weddings. Dolores and Ignacio. Mariano is marrying Dolores and hopefully you marry Ignacio." My eyes widened and said, "Why me Abuela?" She smiled and said, "Ever since I met you. All those years ago. I knew something special about you and I believe Casita did the same." I smiled then looked beside us as Ignacio gave Tia Pepa flowers. Some appeared in my hair and he looked up and smiled at me. "What do you say Amalia?" I looked down and said, "Only if Ignacio proposes and wants too." Abuela nodded and we went our separate ways. 

Her dress

Her dress