kabanata 38

CALI'S POV:

It's 8:30 and I'm going to the mall now. I just use google ways so I don't have to ask others. When I brought her to their room earlier, I immediately went to the room that I was going to use, the maid told me. I took a shower and changed my clothes and then drove immediately to the mall. the mall is also far from their house and it tooks hours.

I was about to enter the mall and I immediately looked for Iris' camera brand. it's my fault because there's a dog running on the road so I braked suddenly because I almost collided with the dog.

I can't find the brand of her so I searched on what camera brand is good to use and leica came out so I immediately searched the store of that brand. I asked the salesman what camera units they would recommend.

"Sir this is Leica M10-R and sl2. Sino po bang gagamit, Sir?" The salesman asked.

"My girlfriend." I smiled because of my answer.

"Ay! Photographer po ba si ma'am? Kasi po, kung photographer po ang gagamit, recommended po itong sl2. Pero kung pang-picture for memories po, mas madali pong magamit ni ma'am itong M10-R dahil maliit lang po sya at hindi po gano'n kabigat. Kaso nga lang po, mas pricey, sir, itong M10-R." The salesman explained.

"Ok. I'll get the M10-R. May I see the item?" I asked for the item.

He immediately get the brand new item ang handed me. "Medyo may kalakihan rin po kasi yung sl2, sir, baka tamarin din po si ma'am na dalhin yun." The salesman uttered.

I nodded while looking at the item. It's beautiful and easy to carry. I even tried to see if the lens was clear. So I'm just going to buy it. I hope Iris likes it because I don't know anything about cameras.

I immediately returned the item to the salesman so that he could return it to the box. I also took out my ATM for payment. I even noticed another saleslady looking at me here and whispering. When I looked at them they immediately smiled so I just smiled at them too.

"It's ₱746,170.00, Sir. Pay out ko na po, Sir?" The cashier asked so I just nodded.

She immediately handed me the paper bag and thanked me.

"Thank you, Sir!" The other saleslady said so I nodded before I left.

I just bought flower's first to put in the paper bag that I will give to Iris later. I just got used to give her three pieces of sunflowers. It's my signature. So when I saw another flower she was holding, I knew it wasn't from me.

I also bought a gifts for Madz and Louim. I just bought a ball for Madz because I heard she's playing basketball. I also bought earrings for Louim. I noticed that she's into jewelries.

I just wrote a note on gift card for Iris.

My Rainbow

This is your new camera. Hope you like it. you can make new memories with this camera again. Te amo.

Love, Moon

After I fix my gift for her, I also bought breakfast for her. I know she's not yet awake since she just slept in 1:00am earlier. She didn't eat yet.

I immediately went back to their house and found them all having breakfast except Iris because she was not here. I'm right, he's still asleep now.

Madz, tita Imee and also tito Carlos aren't here. Maybe they are already in school because today is their graduation.

"Oh? Mukhang may regalo ka ha?" Mom asked when I kiss her on cheek. I also did the same to tita Irene and Mama Meldy and nodded the other's.