"Good morning, little angel. Why are you still here?" His father asked without tearing the sight of his phone, but smiling lightly to see how the apple of his eyes came in with the face of wanting to kill half the world in the dining room and took her usual breakfast: a cup of tea without sugar and a plain toast, "I thought your flight had to leave an hour ago."

"They replaced me," the blonde replied simply, without wanting to talk about it any further.

"What?" exclaimed the man in disbelief to finally give all her attention to the girl and knowing that he would have to move some of his contacts to see her happy and fulfill another of her whims.

"It doesn't matter, I'll be there for the autumn collection but until then, I've got the whole summer free, which means I'll have the house by myself because if I remember correctly, your flight leaves tomorrow morning," answered the girl as if nothing had happened, although in her head she had begun to form more of a plan to have fun in that gigantic house with her friends. She had already begun to visualize all the parties, alcohol, and maybe more than one illicit substance in the comfort of her home, so a smile formed on her pink lips, "I hope you have fun with Allison, don't forget to bring me something from Tokyo."

"Honey, her name is Emma," her father reminded her once again, although he knew perfectly well that Trixie was only using a different name for his girlfriend just to bother him, "And if I were you, I would think about my summer plans once again. You forget that the house is not going to be alone."

"What are you talking about?"

"Trixie, we talked about this a month ago. A friend needed to stay here during the summer and I offered her a room thinking she would be alone. I wasn't waiting for you to be suddenly canceled again because you forgot your flight," said the man in his typical serene tone of voice, and out of the blue, Trixie remembered what he was referring to. The girl didn't remember much of the woman and certainly had never met her in person, the only thing she knew was that the stranger was a former colleague of his father who now devoted herself to photography and poetry, however, she couldn't care less now that her summer plans were shattered for the second time in less than twenty-four hours.

"Well, call her and tell her that the house is no longer available because I'm not going to spend my summer with a stranger."

"I'm sorry, honey, you should think better about not making yourself responsible for once in your life," he replied with a mocking smile at his daughter's angry expression. Clearly, Trixie wasn't used to being told no, so that wasn't the answer she expected, "Who knows? Maybe you can learn something from her."

And so, without giving the blonde time to throw another tantrum, he simply fled to his room.

Without much to do but suppress her frustration, Trixie decided it was time to start her summer ritual regardless of whether that stranger could show up at any time to ruin her fun. The doll called a couple of friends to spend the afternoon picking one of her many bikinis until she finally decided on one that was true to her essence: pink and white, what more could she ask for? She had everything to have an amazing summer and yet everything indicated that it would be a nightmare to have to share the house with a stupid stranger who couldn't stay in her own house and had traveled to stay in hers. What if she was a hateful, boring woman and her only topic of conversation was her children? Well, it's not as if Trixie planned to spend a lot of quality time by her side, but it was definitely weird to think she would spend a long period with a complete foreigner. There were thousands of doubts and complaints going through Trixie's head as she silently sunbaked by the pool and pretended to read the monthly number of vogue, but she had to shake her head a few times when she visualized the big door of the residence opening up to see a fucking red Porsche that Trixie couldn't take out of sight, especially when the driver's door opened and a pair of black heels peeked out. Though the sound of a voice beside the model completely distracted her, making her jump as if she had been discovered doing some mischief.