Everything is embarrassing

This has Angel and Stan vibes from the first season of pose, but also some Lorna Morello on OITNB before she went nuts.

This is gonna make you cry? Maybe.

This is gonna make you angry? Maybe.

This is gonna make wanna rip off my head?

But have fun! 🤞
***

Trixie closed her eyes, enjoying the moment as Katya caressed her naked back and pushed aside the rebellious strands of hair that fell on her face, preventing the blue-eyed from fully observing the beauty of her companion. The only sound that could be heard was that of her breathing and the air conditioner. Everything was almost domestic, and that's why Trixie was so afraid to open her eyes, but finally, she did, smiling when she noticed her lover's blue eyes staring at her intensely.

"Come here," murmured the younger girl before joining her lips in a slow kiss, savoring every second as Katya smiled timidly. Trixie thought her lips were soft and delicious, that she didn't really need the red lipstick she wore in each of the meetings, but she still made her look like an artwork "Talk to me about Paris."

"I've told you about Paris many times," insisted the blonde, tilting her head so that Trixie could kiss her neck because it was her way of convincing her of anything.

"Please, one more time."

Katya smiled with satisfaction to feel her lips on her skin, but she turned away when she felt that Trixie intended to form a hickey on her neck, as she had begun to suck discreetly.

"All right," she replied with a smile, feeling the younger blonde curling up on her chest to hear the story and closing her eyes to imagine everything as she always did. "The last time I was there it was very sunny, which is rare because almost every time I go, it always rains a lot. I also took the time to visit the streets and not just work because I wanted to have something to tell you. There are lights everywhere, and there are hundreds of shops with my favorite brands such as Agent Provocateur, which, by the way, I bought you that cute lingerie set that's now lying on the floor. Everything was happy at night, people would go for a walk with their expensive coats while taking pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower, and then they would hang their locks on the bridge of the arts. Maybe they would also have dinner at an expensive restaurant and probably end their night asking for a Creme brulee to share it."

Katya stopped talking little by little, watching the girl's white skin form goosebumps with every word coming out of her mouth and her heart pounding as she hugged her.

"Trixie, princess," murmured Katya, sitting down to get back together and look at those big, brown, illusion-filled eyes that she loved so much "I'll take you one day, you know, right?"

The girl sighed with excitement before she nodded softly. She straddled on her lap without breaking eye contact and without uttering another word (because she would probably come out more than one butterfly that was fluttering in her stomach), she was disposed to kiss Katya as if it were the last time.