Bathtime

"Do I NEED a bath?" Four groans. You let out a sigh. "Yeah, you have to, it's about time you get one. I don't even recall the last time you bathed."

It's been a while since Four had a bath. His poor fur is ruined, covered in dirt, mud, and crap to the point where you couldn't even believe it was once blue! The only thing is, as an algebralien, Four HATES getting wet because it feels really uncomfortable when the water absorbs into their fur, causing it to be really droopy and heavy.

But it had to be done. You can't stand how bad he smelled. You gently place the number under the bathtub faucet and turn it on. Four screeches as the water splashes onto his head, making you lose conscience.

Four tries to get out of the tub. "It's so cold!" he whimpers. You pick him up. "Four,  c'mon, it's just water. It's not gonna hurt you." "But it's cold." the number whimpers. "Alright, I'll make it warmer."

You put him under the faucet again. "How does it feel now?" You ask. "Much better." Four sighs as you get the rest of his fur wet.

After letting him soak for a bit, you get the shampoo. "Alright Four, time to finally wash that filthy fur of yours!" you say jokingly. Four glares at you. "Hey! My fur isn't filthy!" You giggle as you pour some shampoo in your hand and rub it into Four.

"Geez Four," you say, rubbing the shampoo into the number. "How did it get so matted?" "I don't even know anymore." You brush out every knot, dirt, glue (ain't he allergic to glue how did he get glue on him?), food, and bug out of Four's hair. After some scrubbing, he was starting to finally get his lovely sky blue color back.

You then wash all the shampoo out of Four's furry body. After letting him soak some more, you drain the water. "Crap." Four sighs. "I can't move." Four's fur coat is now soaking wet, he couldn't even move. You pick up the wet number and a towel, and dry him off, trying not to cringe over the terrible smell of wet algebralien fur.

That night, you cuddle with the now clean and fluffy number. You gently stroke his adorable fur. Tears start to fill your eyes a bit from how soft it is! Four's coat has NEVER been this soft before! Somehow his is softer than a chinchilla's. After some cuddling, you and Four slowly fall asleep.