No one made a sound. Dragon smirked. Bane smiled. "This way." He led them to the very back where many people were sat and weapons were on display as the bidder was yelling prices.

Dragon sat as Riddler held out a seat for Knight but she didn't accept, she stood behind Dragon and looked upon everything. Victor kept starring at her. Too much for my liking. He licked his lips and finally approached her. "Hello, I don't believe we've met." She looked at him. "Black Knight." She said. "I'm Victor-" "I know who you are."

"Don't try it boy." Dragon didn't look at him. "Boy?" He looked at himself. "Every mark you see, is a life. I am a man. I would remember that if I were you." He barked at him. They didn't spare him another glance. "Hey! I'm speaking to you!" "Victor! Enjoy the bidding." Bane interjected. "You should listen to you friend." Knight said. Victor growled and sat down.

"Ultra 368 Katana sword for 89,000." The bidder spoke. Bane raised his hand. "Anyone for 90,000." Victor raised his hand. The bidder price kept going up and up until everyone was looking back and forth between the two. It was getting intense.

My father and I looked at each other. We could tell things were about to get even more crazier. "1,000,000." The bidder said. It was silent until Dragon raised his hand and smiled. Bane and Victor snapped their heads. "Congratulations Dragon!" Riddler laughed. "It seems like you have made your competitors mad." "That was the goal." Dragon passed Knight the sword.

Victor got up knocking the chair behind him down and pulled out a knife. Knight smiled. Bane stood on the side of him with a nuclear gun. Dragon shook his head. "You people can never be civil." Dragon stood and whispered in Knight's hear. She nodded her head and smirked. She raised the sword over her head and pulled it out.

Bane laughed

Bane laughed. "Hand it over, now!" He clocked his gun. "Come and get it." She said. "It's time for us to go in!" I said to my father. He nodded and we both slid in as he rung for the police. "If it isn't Batman and Robin." Goons were blocking the door. I cracked my knuckles. This was gonna be easy.

No One POV

Batman and Robin easily took down the guys and opened the door containing who they really needed to find. You could hear gunshots and people screaming everywhere. Bodies were everywhere. Blood was everywhere. Robin looked up to find a head flying through the air.

"Come on you little bitch." Robin heard Victor say. He saw Victor and Knight fighting. "Finish him!" He heard Dragon say as he shot someone. "Knight no!" Robin said, but he was too late. Knight slicked him in two.

"Add that to your list

"Add that to your list." Knight spit on him and finally looked at Robin. She was soaked in blood. Robin wasn't surprised. . . He was. He didn't know how to feel or what to think. He looked for his father and saw that he was fighting Dragon. He charged for Knight with his katana. "What are you doing here, stalker?" "Stopping you!" "The damage has been done." She laughed.

He realized that when she killed, that she was a different person, like he once was. "Batman!" He yelled but he was still preoccupied. Just then their men came and surrounded Robin. They closed in closer. "Don't touch him, he's mine." Robin looked at her. "Behind you!" He said but she didn't have to turn around. She ducked and stabbed Bane in the stomach and twisted the knife. He fell to his knees and then his body dropped with a thud.

She jumped up and stomped on his head repeatedly until his eyes were bulging out and his face looked disfigured.

Robin hated to say it, but she was so hot in this moment. He wanted to devour her. . .he didn't care anymore. She slowly stood up as Dragon came her way. Robin looked to see Batman laying down. He ran to help him. "It's time for us to go." Dragon said to his men. He pulled Knight but she was focused on Robin. "Knight!" She looked at Dragon. "Let's go!" She nodded her head and ran as the sirens got louder.

As the police ran inside the buildings Dragon, Knight and their soldiers were gone. "I will explain everything in due time. Just take care of this mess." Robin said to Gordon. "Batman, let's go." Robin carried him, because he couldn't walk himself fully. "What did Dragon do to you?" "Joint control." Batman hissed. Robin nodded his head, trying his best not to step on the bodies that were laid on the ground.

"I'll be back, let me just get him taken care of." Robin said the the police. They nodded, too astonished to speak. "Alfred send the Bat-Mobile." "On it Master Damien." As soon they we stepped outside it was there. Robin made sure to secure his father in and took off.