"Don't you dare touch my little brother!" She hissed out, the serious look in her eyes was scary.

   Inui didn't even take a moment to get back up, but he swayed as he did so. Already readying himself to confront Yuzuha directly.

   "They're the boss's siblings, lay off a bit." Kokonoi warned, looking more entertained.

   "So? I already swore my loyalty. I don't give a shit who they are, man or woman, I'll show you who's above you." Inui held out his large pocket knife again.

   "Get out of here. (Y/n), I'll take care of this situation so don't worry." Yuzuha motioned us away.

   "Like hell I'm leaving you guys!" (Y/n) insisted, but continued to push me into Hina and shooed us off.

   "Wait guys!" Hina shouted as (Y/n) was pushing me. We turned to the other side and saw a huge man barreling towards us.

   I didn't see it coming, the man taking both of us in the same shot and throwing us onto the ground hard. The impact for me landed right on my neck. I fell to the ground coughing and trying to regain my breath.

   "You ready to get fucked up!?" Taiju shouted, a deranged smirk on his face. "Already having so much fun without me? How's that fair?"

   Taiju's eyes landed on me first, he didn't give me time to catch my breath as he picked me up by my collar and punched me back into the ground.

   "Takemichi!" I heard Hina call out, but was blocked by Yuzuha.

   "Don't lay a hand on him!" (Y/n) ran up to Taiju, I wasn't sure what his plan was with the reckless action. It didn't even look like Mikey would stand a chance against this guy.

   "You too? (Y/n), it's been so long!" Taiju whipped him around, picking him up by his torso. "Gotten even more spunk in you from the last time. To think I'd see you on my territory. Were you wanting to die that much?" Taiju then took (Y/n) by both his arms, and threw him onto the ground straight onto his back.

   I could see the wind leave his lungs as (Y/n) laid there gasping for his breath.

   "Who's the blonde?" Taiju asked, looking in Kokonoi's direction.

   "You beat him up and didn't even know who he was?" Kokonoi laughed. "Hanagaki Takemichi's his name. The 1st division captain in Toman. Hakkai's friend apparently."

   "Stop jokin' Koko, it's pathetic to even consider that." Taiju covered his eyes as he laughed loudly.

   "It's a surprising truth ain't it?" Kokonoi insisted.

   "You're tellin' me!" Taiju directed his attention back to me, kicking me square in the chin after I had just stood back up.

   "You brought them then Hakkai? To our sacred family home? You already disgrace us by not joining us and now by bringing an opposing gang here?" Taiju calmed down his manic laughing, looking down on Hakkai. "Go ahead and kill him, both of them."

   "They didn't know.... this was your territory." Hakkai looked terrified in the face of his brother. I don't doubt anyone would be scared shitless.

   "I don't care, does it look like I do? I'm your brother, you listen to me first. Family always comes before friends."

   "Taiju! Knock it off, stop cornering him!" Yuzuha walked up, defending her little brother. In return, she only got punched hard on her cheek, sending her swaying.

   "This happened because of you. You didn't discipline Hakkai correctly so now he's paying for his mistakes." Taiju glared at his sister. "You'll be paying later as well."