'What is with these guys wanting to be buddies so quickly?'

"Well, if you guys are all buddy buddy now, that means I'm your older sister now too." The girl that had been with Hakkai this whole time finally spoke up.

"So go buy me something to drink would ya?"

"Wait your siblings? You look nothing alike!" I guess I had never been good about opening my mouth when it was appropriate.

"Hm?" I heard Hakkai's voice slightly above our conversation. 

"That you (Y/n)?" Hakkai shouted out, that caught at least both Hina's and my attention. "Come on over here!" He started waving over.

(Y/n) looked at us from the pharmacy he was exiting. A slight blush on his cheeks, no doubt from the embarrassment of such a loud and tall guy drawing attention to him. He adjusted the bag in his hand and made his way over to our little group.

"Why are you yelling so loud? Just come over or something." (Y/n) pursed his lips in a small pout, but nothing serious.

"Hey look, it's my favorite little bro!" Hakkai's sister smiled.

"Shut up Yuzuha! You'll embarrass him more." Hakkai said, more so it sounded like he was offended by the comment.

"You're her only real little brother Hakkai, you know she's just teasing you." (Y/n) chuckled, comforting Hakkai at least a little. "Plus, I wouldn't get embarrassed by her. Just by loud mouths, seems like I got a few of you, don't I?" (Y/n) elbowed him lightly in the side and then gave Hina, Yuzuha, and I a little wave. 

"Hey guys, how are you? Didn't know you two knew each other well enough to hang out." Looking between both Hakkai and myself.

"Oh well, we just kind of officially met." I explained, looking to the side, it was a weird situation for myself after the future I had seen.

"Ah yeah, but I feel like I already know him!" Hakkai pulled me into a side hug, I couldn't help but tense up. As expected, (Y/n) could tell my obvious discomfort and stepped in. 

"Is that so? Well, you're making me jealous already. Takemichy gets a hug but I don't?" (Y/n) teased, stuffing his hand in his pocket.

"Awww, (Y/n) is jealous? Well, if you wanted a hug so bad!" Yuzuha wasted no time in bringing him into a hug.

Hakkai laughed at (Y/n) nearly falling from the surprise hug. It was enough for him to release me finally and I instantaneously shuffled back over to Hina. 

"Wait, I want one too." Hakkai joked, going in and hugged both of them as well.

"This isn't what I meant!" (Y/n) laughed, unable to hug back from his position but didn't push them away.

Once the two let go of him, (Y/n) fixed his jacket from falling off his shoulders.

"So anyways, glad you two could meet. Hakkai is someone important to know after all. You should really get at least acquainted with all the captains and vise captains. I'd be happy to introduce you if you need." (Y/n) explained.

"He's totally right, imagine not knowing your own team?" Hakkai teased. "Anyways, why don't you join us (Y/n)? Well, if you're done with your errands."

(Y/n) seemed a little hesitant as he looked at the time on his phone. Debating on his availability and honestly, I'd prefer if he came with us. 

"Sure, I just gotta be home in a few hours." He smiled warmly.

"Awesome! I wanted to show you this new manga I got anyways!" Hakkai was even more enthused now.

"So." Yuzuha said, I hadn't noticed her right by my side as we started walking. "Back to what you said earlier."