Truth is out and confrontation

This story starts from the episode where nandini made ram agree to marry vedika.

--

After they (nandini and vedika) leaves,

Vik:- Ram, mujhe kuch batana hai.

Ram:- Han. Bol na.

Vik- Voh Pihu....

Ram:- Nam mat le uska! Janta hai kiski beti hai? Krish aur Priya ki!!

Vik:- Nahiii. Teri beti hai voh... Teri aur priya ki.

Ram:- Kuch bhi....

Vik:- Sach keh raha hoon mai.

Ram:- Agar esa hai toh priya ne kyu nahi bataya mujhe ki voh meri beti hai. Kyu nahi kaha 5 saal pehle ki voh pregnant mere aur uske bachhe ke sath hai? Kyu jhooth bola usne?

Vik:- Taki voh pihu ki jaan bacha sake. Khatra tha use...

Ram:- Khatra..... kisse?

Vik:- Nandini aunty se

Ram:- What rubbish...mai nahi manta

Vik:- Yahi sach hai.... Voh.....

{Note: Here, only sara and krish knew the whole truth behind priya's lie about her child being krish's, after vik's proposed sara, she told the whole truth to him. Apart from sara and krish everyone in soods just knew that the child priya is carrying is of ram but not the nandini's truth. Priya knows that sara told vikram her truth and then priya gave him kasam to not to disclose the truth to anyone}

He told ram the truth that nandini threatens / manipulates priya that if she (priya) will come to ram, she (nandini) will make sure that her child will be in orphanage and no one will know about this. And priya didn't want this as that unborn child was the symbol of her and ram's love. So, she (Priya) lied to ram, about the child, by saying to him that the child's father is krish. Leaving Ram heartbroken.

Ram after listening the whole truth ram sat on the chair with a thud. After a while

Ram (to vik) (his eyes were teary):- Itna sab kuch ho gaya aur tune mujhe kuch bataya bhi nahi?

Vik:- Mujhe khud us din pata chala jis din maine sara ko propose kiya tha. Tabse batana chahta tha par priya ne apni kasam de rakhi thi lekin aaj jab nandini aunty ne tumhari aur vedika ki shadi ki baat ki, mujhse raha nahi gaya. Isiliye bata diya. I am sorry ram. Ab tak yeh baat chupane ke liye. Aur ek baat priya aur krish shadi shuda nahi hai krish bas priya ki madad karta hai as a friend.

Ram:- Mai...mai priya ke paas ja raha hoon.

Ram left to meet priya.

He reached krish's home and rang the bell 3-4 times. After a while krish opened the door.

Krish:- Ram?

Ram (his eyes were teary):- Pri...Priya?

Krish:- Andar hai pihu ke sath. Par kyun?

Ram:- Baat karni hai.

Krish:- Ok. Tum andar aao. I will call her.

Ram just hummed and entered in. Krish went to call priya.

Priya's Room

Krish entered after knocking, thankfully Pihu was asleep.

Krish (whispered):- Tumse milne Ram Kapoor aya hai.

Priya (low voice):- What?

Krish nodded. And after a minute of deciphering priya gestured to go to meet him.