Prologue

Priya Sood hails from a middle-class family and lives with her mother Meera, three sisters Sara, Maitri, Sandy and cousin Akshay. Her father Mahendra, left them, now living with his second wife and their son. Priya dated Neeraj before he left her to marry Maitri. Established business tycoon, Ram Kapoor was deserted by his girlfriend Vedika, who married Shashi Babbar. Now, Ram entirely focuses on work and family. His family consists of his stepmother Nandini and half-siblings Shubham and Shivina. Shivina and Akshay are having an affair, but Akshay refuses to marry before Priya marries, thus Ram and Priya reluctantly agree to marry each other. As the families proceed with the marriages, the Kapoors learn of Priya's past which annoys Nandini. After many hurdles, finally Ram marries Priya and Akshay marries Shivina. With her marriage on rocks, Vedika enters the Kapoor mansion, hoping to get Ram back and oust Priya. A jealous Shashi pays Mahendra to kill Ram in an accident. Ram is saved by Priya, who is grievously injured. Ram, in the heat of moment, confesses his love for her. Shashi re-attempts to bring Vedika back but fails. Seeing Ram slipping out of her hands, Vedika reveals their affair to Priya via Maitri. Priya is distraught but eventually comes close to Ram. In her final act, Vedika reveals Mahendra Sood behind Ram's accident and blames Priya of knowing everything. Nandini is furious at Priya but Ram sides with her. Now seeing Vedika as a liability, Nandini gets rid of her by sending her to Manali. Sara's son Ishaan and husband Varun, shift to Mumbai to live with her. Ram decides to reopen his father's investigation with the help Krish, a private investigator. Nandini plans to create a will of Kapoors' wealth on her name but Ram appoints Priya as the custodian of the wealth, infuriating her. Things deteriorate as the Kapoors find a number plate belonging to Virendra, implicating Mahendra and Varun in his murder. Finally, they are incarcerated. Ram demands Priya to have Meera arrested citing her false testimony favouring Mahendra. Priya refuses but is shocked after confronting Meera. On Shubham's provocation, Shivina tries to leave Sood House, but is stopped by Priya. Shivina unintentionally pushes her leaving an enraged Ishaan to push Shivina to death. Priya takes responsibility for killing Shivina to save Ishaan, further upsetting Ram. While in prison, Priya discovers being pregnant with Ram's child. Nandini, on learning this, manipulates Priya who in order to leave Ram's life, lies about the child to be Krish's, leaving Ram heartbroken.
-

5 years later

Priya serves her sentence and is blessed with a girl who she names Pihu. Ram, on the other hand, is now a cold-hearted avaricious man. With Ishaan's support, Sara gets engaged to Vikrant much to the chagrin of his friends. Ram learns of Priya's return and so does Nandini who compels him to marry Vedika.

--
This was the prologue.

Will update 1st part soon.
--