Chapitre - Un (1)

The salty wind is blowing and touching the blondes wet hair.

He is flying on the salty water of the huge blue ocean.

The wild wind is blondes favourite the jet ski he is playing, it's speed is more than 70 and he is playing with wind and water.

Playing on the calm but blue and deep ocean. Ocean is his favourite and playing jet ski is his favourite watersport.

He loves it more than diving.

Wild water drops disturbing him his playing so he throws his sunglass on he ocean water.

The engine is hot and it's start making sound, it's on the edge of limit. It's because of his hours practice on the water.

The blue water is became white with his every turn he is making.

His tatted left arm is touching the water surface.

He smiles.

The blonde looks at the fuel tank meter, it's almost empty.

There is no fuel left to go back to the surface and he is far from the land.

Suddenly his jet ski stops at the middle of the ocean.

"Fuck man!", The blonde curses.

He is wearing a swimming tunk which is totally wet from the water, he didn't bothered to use life jacket.

He strip off his wet and disturbing tunk and became half naked.

His polish body is glazing because of the clear ocean water. He looks at the sun and it's like teasing him.

The weather is hot.

But it won't effect on his skin. He applied plenty of sunblock location before coming.

His black jeans is also wet. He stop the engine and take the key's and attached it with his keychain which one is hanging on his jeans waist, he jumps in the water and swim towards the surface.

He's wearing jeans but it's not a problem of it.

He is almost reache at the surface and start walking.

Put his wet blonde hair on the back.

His eight pack abs are showing and water dripping from it. His ripped black jeans is showing his milky white skin proudly with his thick and muscular thighs.

Few American beauties who are on their hot bikinies blow kisses at him and he winks and showes a finger kiss on them.

The beauties giggles.

But he didn't care about them.

He's not into girl's that much. It's just giving them the response.

Flirting is good for health.

Right?

His lip piercing shining because of the heavy sunlight.

He directly went towards a male who is standing and looking at him angrily while folding his hands on his chest.

"Geia (Hi) hyung", the blonde greets him.

"Geia my ass, you stole the key's again JK", The green hair male speaks angrily.

"Sorry hobi hyung but you're not there and i wants to go to the ocean badly and i leave a note there", jk aka Jeong-guk aka Jungkook speaks while showing his most innocent smile.

"Geesh, don't do that again. I've to sent corbert to get the ski back to the ocean again", Hoseok speaks and rubs his temple.

He couldn't believe jungkook did that again.