I just kept listening to her even though i felt something sus and fishy...but i didn't say anything and let her do what she wanted to.
So I nodded and i went away from there...
I came back in our room and saw Taehyung had changed into his nightwear and had made the bed too....
Y/n: woah! You're so fast....
He looked at me as he was looking at his phone and looked around then chuckled and kept the phone away...
I walked over to him while speaking...

Y/n: btw what change do u feel as a vamp. Was it hard for u in the beginning? Like were u forced to drink blood and forget eating normal human food or what?
Taehyung: why are you asking me such questions all of a sudden.
He said chuckling a bit.

Y/n: just tell no, i am curious about it.... Y/n: How did u feel that you're now a vampire and not a human anymore. What was your reaction ?
Taehyung: well i actually felt a huge change in me, i wasn't forced to stop eating human food but i just felt the urge of drinking something , i remember i was in hospital when it all happened, i saw a glass of water beside me and i quickly took it to drink, but it just tasted really bad to me at that time and i spilt it , i remember i even saw some fruits beside me but i just was so aggressive i wanted something else but what? Then i looked on my side at a patient , my eyes fell on his blood bag and i don't know but something inside me just got me that I didn't think twice and ran over to it as I started drinking that blood from the blood bag, i felt my urge getting filled up i wasn't knowing what was wrong with me , until I saw myself in a mirror and saw my eyes were red, skin was pale and fairer than before and i had fangs .. it was night and nurses were all around and one saw me drinking blood that they called the police and i got to know about my abilities when I ran , i was super fast at that time . Tbh I never liked being a vampire , i had heard about em but thinking of them as blood suckers was something that i hated the most. Never knew I have to be one of them someday , (he turned around and walked over to his glass window and spoke while looking outside) I was depressed for a few months then, but when I got back to normal state i mean started adjusting with my new environment and getting back all normal my Grandma left me... I was left all alone , i didn't know what I should do, what my life is, i am not a human anymore, I'm different, no one would like me or understand me , but my grandma had left me with my uncle and aunt, who too are vamps but are mafias , so I started working with them until I became cruel brutal and scary for everyone, i just wanted to be understood , it was my job who made me like that. My grandma's loss was the one who just ate me up from inside , she was my only one . I too sometimes think of my past , how my life changed on my b'day, my mom dad..... Then my grandma , idk but i do miss em so much.

Idk but i heard his voice cracking up a bit , idk bout him coz he has always kept himself strong but here I was , i wiped off my tear as i tried to change the topic...
Y/n: i-i am sorry for the loss Tae.
Tae: nah~ I'm ok .
He looked back at me as i smiled weakly...
Y/n: ooh, btw how was your mission today?
Tae: well we succeeded!!

I was happy to hear that as i saw how boys were so worried in the morning about that.

Y/n: Thank God! Congratulations!! U did it again!!!
He giggled and walked over to me..

Taehyung: uk, i was so so so tensed about it , was thinking will my plan work or not. There was a lot of pressure on my head , i felt a very big responsibility today, ppl say I'm at the highest post , it would be so different, but all that doesn't make much sense as with high post the work load becomes high too, i was so worried about everything today , coz my opponents are very strong and I'm happy that we won over em, my uncle was proud of me , seeing these small things i just feel happy, u see if I wasn't able to accomplish all this idk how i would have pushed myself for another mission again, i have another day after tomorrow and I'm happy I'll be able to do with a positive mindset. Y/n, u see if I would've faile-