Chapter 2:Houshou Marine

"Who's....Rushia?" Marine asked with confusion.I was shocked from the reply..She... doesn't know Rushia?"Hey hey,this is no time to joke around, Don't you know Uruha Rushia?"I asked her,with disbelief."Nope"Marine replied,still clueless about Rushia."Does a green haired,scarlet red eyes..small-sized girl ring a bell to you?"I asked her again."Not at all.."Marine replied again.

I suddenly feel confused and shocked.How could Marine,of all not know one of her closest friend,Rushia is?Like..what's going on from there..?

"But you're Marine,right!?Houshou Marine!?"I asked her again,just to ensure something.

"How do you know my na-"Marine was gonna ask until her crew got angry and shouted at me,"How dare you speak to out Captain like that!".And he just pinned me on the ground.

I was powerless to move as a lot of her crewmates were holding me tightly."Throw him to the sea!" one of them ordered.As they were going to bring me to the plank as I get ready for my doom.Marine ordered "Stop!Throw him in the back of the ship!I wish to speak with him,alone!"

As all the crewmates throw me in the back while and went back to their usual.Marine was taking her time to get ready and ordered one of her crewmate to bring some beverages.As she and her crewmate came in,she tell her crewmate to leave me and her alone."You're a pretty interesting fella I see.." Marine said."I didn't expect you to know my name to be honest..."she looked at the side with embarrassment."Not many people even know me after I've been raiding around the seas for treasure and all...why couldn't I be a more famous pirate..*cries*" Marine told me as she suddenly started crying.Is she...ranting?"Every time I keep on trying to get treasure,all we get was nothing while most of the other pirates we know were always there before us..Every single..damn time.." Marine continue ranting with frustration while drinking..I am not even sure why I am even listening to all this to be honest.."Only after hearing you mentioning my name like that,I never thought Id feel so glad to hear someone know my name,you my good sir,are a really good guy!Hahahaha"She continued rambling on while patting my back.I don't even know what is going on anymore.."Anyways..Marine,I've been meaning to ask,You really dont know anyone by the name of Uruha Rushia,right?" I asked her again."For the last time,I never heard of that name in my entire life,but...looking at this book,seems like the name "Rushia" is here.." She brought the book out,curious about it.

That book,it really did look familiar...it was the same book I saw from her ending animation whenever Rushia finishes her stream..

"I wonder what secrets does this book show,think we should take a look inside?"Marine asked curiously.It'd be rude to do that honestly but I am pretty curious as well so I decided to agree with her."Wouldn't hurt to take a look I guess"I told her,since I was curious as well.So Marine opened the book,eager to know what's inside it.As the book was going to open,all we saw was...empty?

"Damn,that sucks,so this book is really nothing,just when I was hoping this book could help me change my life and be a pira-I mean..rich and famous" she rambled as usual,with disappointment..I was flipping though the pages of the whole book..nothing literally..While I was flipping through the pages,I suddenly saw tears coming out from Marine..while she looked like she didn't noticed it..

"What is..this..why am I feeling so....sad...*sob*" She asked herself in confusion.While she continue to wipe her tears as it keeps coming out.."Sorry,I think I'll go take a nap,I'll inform the crewmates to let yourself feel free here for a while.." She told me while slowly walking back to her room.

As I went out and all the crewmates looked at me with confusion,I was confused as well..

So,while taking some time to get used to around her ship and guided by her crewmates,while she was sleeping,we decided to talk to each other.I explained to one of them what happened earlier."So that's what she's been going on.." one of them mentioned."Well,to be honest,that's how our Captain is,recently she just started becoming a pirate so it can't be helped....She's been trying to get treasure,simply to be acknowledged as a real pirate by the world" Another one said out."From what I remembered,she said she made a promise to her friends long ago about it?" As the crewmates continued."Her friends..who are they exactly?" I asked."We're not exactly sure,she didn't really shared much about it at all,but there's only one we know based on who we have met so far" another crewmate mentioned."Shirogane Noel,one of her closest friends,and..enemy.." She's also..Marine's enemy?"It seems like Marine has taking a liking to you,mate so from there I'm sure we can put our trust on you!" one of the crewmates told me.Guess she just wanted recognition as a pirate.I did know that she was known to actually do Vtubing just to earn to become a pirate..But now I'm literally meeting Rushia and Marine in real life so...things definetely feel different and confusing here..."Anyways,let's all go to sleep,hopefully our captain feels better tommorow" one of the crewmates tell us.

While lying down on my side,I keep thinking,What was Rushia doing over there..and..crying..Just thinking about that felt..painful..and also..this book,isn't it suppose to mean something..?Why is it all blank?I decided to go get myself a drink before sleeping and while I stopped by looking at Marine's room,opened for some reason,I suddenly saw a familiar figure beside Marine,it was Rushia!Covering Marine with a blanket,with her warm smile..Then she disappeared away..just when I was about to approach her to ask her something.I decided to go back to my sleeping spot after a quick drink,as I checked around,only to notice,the book was missing..

"You shouldn't have opened the book..." someone said from the back,As I looked back,only to see Rushia,holding the book that was missing earlier...