The LIFE

5 years Later.

Vances Point of view.

It's been five years since Alexas Death and my retirement. I'm raising my Now 5 year Old son and Designing And building Homes. Mads And I have Grown Extremely close. She's my sister in every way. I've started Working with my Neighbor Derek.

I like Messing around with him.

It's my son's fifth Birthday today. He's still in Pre school.

GOD, Where'd the time go.

It seems like just yesterday I was Changing diapers. Cuddling a tiny baby to my Chest.

Snapping Out of my thoughts I See My five year old Son searching for me.

I laugh" Over hear Sweat heart" he turns and runs to the Ice cream truck. Saying" Come on Dadda" he giggles. I laugh and trot up to him. Picking him up and cuddling his tiny body to me.

I laugh at the Vendor saying" Two Fudge Bars Please"

Ben" My daddadadada" I laugh" That's me Kiddo"

Once at The Worly House.

Derek" Afternoon Moron" he Grins" HI Little One" he Grins as my five year old son jumps On him. Making him Catch him.

Ben" My Froggy" he Grins" Ribbit" he Hops off with him.

Madison" Hi" she hands me a file saying" Client waiting For you in Conference room 5" I nod and Head To the Conference room.

To see a Couple with two children. A 18 year old and Four year old baby girl.

I smile" Good Morning"

The Woman says" Good Morning" I grin" What the..." it's my Cousin Emily. My mom's older sister's Kid.

Em" Miss me?" I laugh" Yes, every day"

My Brother in law Grins" Hey V"

Sitting down with them.

Macy" HI Uncle Vancie" I laugh" Hi Kiddo and Brother of Kiddo"

Shawn" Oh Sorry" he Grins" Hi Uncle Vanco" I laugh saying" That's my Boy"

Emily" Shawn has chosen to leave home" she Scowls" Jee, I wonder were he got that Idea" I flash her a Grin saying" Not Guilty your Honor"

She's a Judge.

Emily" heh" she Grins" he's Decided to take his 4 year old sister Macy With him. I'm fighting him"

Shawn smirks" And losing miserably" making us laugh at Emily's Sour Face.

Emily" I haven't started Yet" he gives her a Puppy dog look.

Em" Don't..." she Turns away From him saying" it's not going to work"

Macy starts Howling. Clinging on to her Brother. Making Em Jump.

Em" And that's why I'm not Fighting him. I don't know what's happened to my sweat little girl"

Macy jumps into her Mother's lap saying" love you. But Scared"

Max" Now. Back to the task at hand"

Macy" Ben " the four year old Kiddo runs off to my five year old Son.

Shawn" I want to live somewhere I have family" he smiles at Me.

I laugh" sure buddy. What kind of a home do you want?"

Shawn" Already Have it" he Grins" It's a two story Beach Home in Beverly Hills"

I grin" 30 minutes Away from me"