What I was about to do wasn't a sight for some poor 4th years.

This man looked nothing like the photo shown to Anna at the ministry. It was him, I knew it was him but he's clean, looked as though he took pride in his appearance with his white dress shirt and neatly pressed pants.

His blue eyes held a look of surprise and fear.

It was a wonder how he didn't recognise me, or maybe he did?

I guess we'll know before I tear him in two.

When he reached me, I turned my back without and word and walked from the greenhouse. Before walking away completely, I heard Neville apologise and continue his lesson.

I heard Alden's footsteps behind me and it wasn't until we entered the castle again, that he spoke. 

"What's going on?" He asked and even the sound of his voice disgusted me. The image of his hands all over my wife enraged me and I felt my hands shake in anger.

I ignored him and rounded the corner as we walked further through the halls. I knew exactly where I was going to take him and knew that no one would ever find him. That is if I decide to kill him.

All I knew is that I wasn't going to be done until he was just barley breathing.

We kept walking for another 10 minutes until I stopped in front of the blank wall. He stopped beside me and I found myself taking a subtle step aside.

His presence made me sick.

"This isn't McGonagall's office" he frowned and looked towards me. I breathed harshly and closed my eyes for a second, trying to concentrate best I could.

It was another quiet minute before I opened my eyes and watched the door emerge from the blank wall.

I smirked and walked forward. Alden followed me like the worthless piece of shit he was and it wasn't until the door closed behind us, surrounding us in the darkness, that he started to get a bit skeptical.

"Alright, what's actually going on?" He stopped behind me and I figure that we gone far enough and I've held back for too long.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked as I turned around and looked at him. It wasn't that easy to see in the room of requirement but I could just make out his expression of annoyance/confusion.

"Am I supposed to?" He chuckled and slipped his hands into his pockets.

"Right" I smiled and shook my head "Let me ask, how about my wife? I'm sure you're very familiar with her"

"Your wife?" He rose an eyebrow "Are you gonna tell me who she is or am I supposed to read your mind?" he gave me an arrogant smirk and that only hand me dig my nails into the palm of my hand.

"AnnaLeigh Moore" I said and took a step closer "I'm sure you wouldn't remember so let me jog your memory. 12 years ago you broke into the Hotel room in Fiji where my wife and daughter were staying, correct?"

I watched his face drop slightly and his Adam's apple bop when his face paled.

I didn't give him a chance to answer before I spoke again "You attempted to sexually assault her when I wasn't around. You didn't get far and have spent the last few years in Azkaban haven't you? See, this school might be able to see past your bullshit but I sure as fuck will not"

He took a step away from me and drew his hands from his pockets.

"Look, mate—"

"Don't you dare call me 'mate' Im everything but your fucking mate" I spat and moved closer to him "You think you can just roam these halls free while my wife still fucking suffers and because of who? Some fucking scum disgrace to the wizarding world? See, there's were you're wrong"

"That-That was a l-long time ago" he stuttered, looking up at me in fear "I hardly remember—"

"You remember perfectly well" I rose my wand at him "You and every single person will suffer for even fucking thinking about her"

"No, please—"

"Crucio" instantly he fell to the ground with a loud thud and huddled over in pain. His groans of displeasure and plead were music to my ears and all I could feel was my blood run hot through out my body "I promised myself I wouldn't kill you but seeing you like this just brings me so much pleasure"

I crouched to his level and kept my wand at aim. It was almost like I could feel the energy of the occurring curse radiate off his body and I could see the tears stream down his face.

"I don't give a flying fuck what your reason was. You made the biggest mistake of your life when you took a second glance at my wife and I won't stop until I see every single vein in your body burst" I smile when I saw his nose and ears start to trickle blood "You're lucky my daughter was untouched because if so, I wouldn't leave until your head hung on a hook"

"The nerve you have to get a job around my children, interact and talk with them on the daily. To Look at them with nothing but the images of you torturing their mother running through your filthy fucking mind. If I ever hear that you've done anything to them, I'll cut your fucking hands off and shove them down your throat, you fucking pig"

"Ple-Plea—" his words slurred and choked in his throat. Every muscle in his body ceased to relax and I could see his turn physically turn purple.

"You don't deserve any fucking mercy" The consequences for my actions right now, hadn't even crossed my mind and I didn't care. I wanted to watch the life leave his body but I knew I couldn't kill him.

I stood back up straight and lifted the curse.

His body fell limp and his breathing struggled to pass his lips. He didn't move besides his limbs still shaking in indescribable pain.

I tucked my wand back into my pocket and bent down. Scooping my arms under his, I lifted him with no aid on his part and pressed him up against the wall by his neck. My hand squeezed just tight enough to restrict his air.

"Now, once you regain your strength, you'll match yourself straight to the ministry, tell them whatever it takes to get your ass thrown back into Azkaban and say nothing of this. If you go against my wishes, ever think about my wife and children again, I will find you and fucking kill you with my bare hands, understand?" I threatened, tightening my hand around his neck.

He nodded the best he could and that's when I let him go, letting him fall back to the ground.

"You deserve nothing and I will not take my last breath until I make sure you whole heartedly believe that. You're lucky I didn't gut you from the inside out" I looked down on him, barley breathing and struggling to keep his eyes open "I hope to never see your disgusting face again"

Was the last thing I said before I turned my back and left the room.

I let the door close behind me and composed myself. I took a deep breath and shook myself awake. I looked around and saw no one which made me sigh in relief.

The door to the room of requirement disappeared and that's when I walked away.

That was hot.

Anyone else crazily attracted to what Draco just did or is it just me?

I wanted to make him do so much worse but didn't want to make Draco kill him.

Not yet anyway...

Word count 1924.