Anything But Purple PT.2

I recommend 'Your Guilty Pleasure - Henry Versus'

For the smut ;)

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

He returned shortly after and what he held in his hands made my breath hitch.

Rope.

I fucking hate the rope. The thought of not having control over my arms or not being able to touch Draco, drove me crazy and he knew that.

"Arms up" he demanded. I hesitated, really not wanting my arms tied up. Draco waited for me to listen for a second before lying a smack on my arse. I sucked in a breath and tensed "I said, arms up. Do as your fucking told"

I whimpered and slowly pulled my arms up towards the bed frame. I didn't even need to
Look at him to see the smirk on his face as he laced the rope Between my arms and the bed frame.

I closed my eyes, now bound and completely out of control, I felt vulnerable.

Just how he wanted me right now.

"Are you gonna be a good girl and listen to what's being asked of you or am I gonna punish you some more?" He asked, his breath hot against the back of my neck.

"I'll be a good girl, Draco" I responded quickly.

"That's not my name" he threatened.

"Fuck" I sighed "Sir—I'll be a good girl" I breathed, feeling the rush of humiliation I loved so much wash over me.

"Good girl" he smirked and kissed the back of my neck before leaning upwards again.

I didn't even get to speak before I felt his hand connect with my clit. I sucked in a moan and pulled against the rope.

"Still" he whispered "Take it. I know you can"

I moaned and dipped my head down Into the sheets as he started to circle my clit. The pleasure was Immense but not enough.

I needed him.

"Please, sir—please" I whined and pulled against her rope some more.

"I don't think you deserve my cock or mouth tonight, Princess" he breathed slowly "But, I need you just as much so, sit up on your knees for me"

I nodded and obeyed, sitting up on my knees.

"Keep it off the edge—just like that" he smiled and grabbed onto my hips to pull me down some more. I felt my arms stretch as he pulled, this only added to the excitement but I kept my mouth shut and breath shallow.

I was too afraid he'd stop at any moment.

"I'm gonna fuck you now so be a good slut and moan my name" I heard the fabric of his pants shake and the tussle of his belt clink before feeling him press into my back side.

I moaned quietly and pulled against the rope.

"Atta girl" he whispered before thrusting inside of me. Instantly my mouth dropped open in a silent moan and it took everything in me not to beg Draco to take the rope off.

Draco's arms snaked around my waist, his fingers running gentle circles on my lower stomach as I stretched to accommodate his size.

No matter how many times we fucked, it never got easier.

"You feel so good for me, darling" he moaned quietly, waiting for me to give the 'ok' so he could move.

After a moment or two, I gave him a nod and he started to move. Slowly but surely, I felt his thigh muscles tense against the back of my legs and if that wasn't enough for me to scream for him, I suddenly felt his lips scrape up my spine.