𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Start from the beginning

            Wrapping my arms around his neck, he pressed his forehead on mine. "I love you too" I said it. I said it out loud and it wasn't hard to say. I've never said those words to anyone, not in years at least maybe Leah and Mason but to a man that I go out with. Never. When I do I mean it, I really mean it with my heart and soul.

           He smiled kissing my lips softly again. He was going to go in for another kiss but he shot up out of bed and started mumbling to himself.

            "Brandon, whats going on?" He was just wearing his Spider-Man boxers that wrapped around his mid-thigh all the way to where his v-line was. The fabric was tight making me have a perfect view his covered ass.

           "I forgot about my family brunch, it started at twelve and it's twelve—- thirty." He looked at his phone and quickly called one of his parents.

           I laid there watching him panic as his waited for them to answer the phone. His fingers scratched his bare abs that looked oh so good.

             "I'm coming soon——no, dad I swear——-but," he went silent and concentrated on the call letting his father speak. "What?" He made eye contact with me, his eyes turned dark. I didn't know what to say or do.

              "What?" I whispered but he raised his finger signaling me to not talk as he listened intently to the call.

             "Okay, bye" the call ended and he continued staring at me now with guilt. He put his phone on my night stand and sat on the edge of the bed running his hands through his own soft brown hair.

           "Brandon are you going to tell me or have me sit here in mystery of why you kept staring at me while you talked to your dad?" I sat up feeling the blanket fall down my chest, causing the air to practically freeze my nipple to death. Quickly I covered my chest for the heat in my hands to transfer to my breast. I looked up at Brandon what was staring at me.

         "My dad wants to meet you because he knows that there clearly a girl in my life and that my mind is always else where. Do you want to go?" I felt a cold wave hit me, meet his family? I wasn't planning on doing that yet, and with the description Brandon gave me of them they don't seem very kind and I think they'll hate me, but I can't turn it down.

"Do you want me to go?" I asked him, he didn't really answer but he bent down accommodating for the massive height difference and cupped my face with both of his hands and pulled me toward him, well...towards his lips.

"I want you to go everywhere I go" letting go of my boobs I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips connected and bodies pressed against each other. A soft groan escaped his lips when my chest was against his and his hands ran down to my bare ass, grabbing a handful and squeezing me softly. "Come please" he mumbled, we both began looking for oxygen trying to breathe at a normal pace but god it was hard.

"I'll go anywhere you go" I whined feeling his hard covered cock press against my very very exposed sex. I want him and I want him bad. With my hands on his back, my fingers tips felt every part of his very toned back up to where the band of his boxers was.

              He didn't hesitate to get on the bed when I pulled him to where my original spot was. I continued kissing him, feeling our tongues smoothly intertwine with each other.  Resting my head against my pillow, he was on top of me running one of his hands on the side of my thigh as for me I was running my hands through his soft brown locks on his head.

                 "I love you so much" his voice was breathless and hot, it made my hunger for him increase.

                 "I love you more" I moaned softly on his lips feeling his hardness rub against my clit making me dig my nails into his back. I wanted to feel him, I couldn't stop the wetness in between my legs. God I could only imagine what he feels like, probably fucking godly. He groaned, I knew exactly why by the way he pressed harder against me.