Dressing-Room

Stuart Broad is still hanging with his 549 Test wickets while Jimmy Anderson is having up to 650. Stuart was so happy for his partner.

After Eng vs Nz 3rd Test Match at Headingley,

Jimmy is noticing Broad. Thinking, Stuart misses his 550th as Joe Root missed the catch on Slips. Root is disappointed also. Stuart just jumped when the ball went to the Slips, known Root rarely misses one. But miracle happened when he actually missed. Stuart just turned his face, said nothing, did not react, didn't show any frustration just walked for another ball. Root said 'sorry' to him but he said it doesn't either a matter. Stuart was wicketless on that Session. Thinks, IT WAS JUST A BAD DAY.

"Hey, Jimmy. Is Stuart okay? Or I need to talk with him?" Root asks Jimmy. "No, let ME talk with him. He should be fine and listen Root, it's not a big deal at all. Maybe he just got hurt and let me fix it," Jimmy says. "Okay," Root says as he knows only Jimmy can handle him. While Jimmy walking off, Root shouts, "HEY! HEY!" Jimmy stops and looks back. "I mean, say something, something about what are you gonna say to him?" Root asks jokely. "What? I, I will let you know," Jimmy says strangley.
"No, I actually want to know WHAT things are you gonna do, I mean gonna TELL Stuart?" Root says with a Suppressed smile. "I said, I will let you know," Jimmy says. Root chuckled and leaves. Jimmy looks at him and said nothing.

Stuart was busy packing his cricket bag after taking iced Massage. Jimmy comes forward and looks down. Stuart is still busy with his works. "Ehem-ehem", Jimmy tries to get attention. Stuart looks up and gives a cheeky smile. "Wait, I have just few bats and thai pads left to keep," while packing Stuart says. "Hurry, man", Jimmy says impatiencely. Jimmy is walking here and there with a bored face. Looking at Stuart. "Do you need help?" Asked with a soft tone as he knows Stuart loves that Tone. But Stuart says, "No." Jimmy didn't expect the Direct response from Stuart. But he knows the Reason also. Jimmy walks off the Dressing room, heads for the Bus.

"JIMMY!" Jimmy could hear a voice comes from behind him. With an intent, he looks forward and sees, his partner. Stuart quietly comes forward and says, "Why didn't you wait for ME?" "Ah! I thought, you are not in a mood for talking, so I walks off," Jimmy answered. Stuart didn't say anything. They both get into the Bus. Jimmy always loves to take window seat and so he hurries to take the seat before last one. Stuart leaves a breath and doesn't feel hesitate to see Jimmy's childhoodness. Stuart sits next to him. Jimmy asks while opening his window, "Why you SIT here?" Stuart gives a strange look. But when Jimmy looks at him, his Strange look turns into a silly look. "Cause I have the Right, Jim," Stuart says as he knows Jimmy can not look at his eyes for too long. And Yes, Jimmy turns his eyes from Stuart's. "Ah! Earlier Pottsy said to me that he wanted to talk with me about some variations about length-ball on the bus. I expected him to sit next to me. So, I hope you will find another seat," Jimmy says. "Okay!" Stuart paused and gets up said nothing to him.

Whole Journey, Stuart spends with dozing, looking at Jimmy, watching him with Matthew Potts, gets distracted, loosing mind, his head isn't working. "SUCH A WROST DAY," says to himself.