♡♡♡...

JUNE 12TH 
8:58 PM

RAELYN sprayed her Versace Crystal Noir perfume, up and down through out her slim body. She put her black foam runners on her feet one by one as she hummed the lyrics to one of her favorite songs 'What you heard' by Sonder. She heard her white, wooden room door creek open, grabbing her undivided attention. She looked up at her doorway and saw her sister Neveah.

"You ready? Jenn's outside waiting for us" Neveah closed the door behind her. "Yea i think sooo, you look pretty" Rae smiled, admiring her older sister. Neveah was wearing a short white jumpsuit with matching white Yeezy foam runners to match with it. She had a fresh, new, and shiny silk press down to her shoulders with no makeup on just her go-to: lashes hoop earings and lip gloss. 

"Thank youuuu, oh my god we twinninggg" She dragged out smiling as well. Raelyn also had on a jumpsuit and Yeezy foam runners but hers were black. Raelyn had her natural curls out, lashes lip gloss and hoop earings.

Raelyn giggled quietly grabbing her small, black TELFAR purse turning off all the lights in her room, including her tv.  Neveah walked out of the dark room and Raelyn walked out after her.

"Are you excited to see ur man?" Rae teased causing her sister to playfully mug her.

"What man? Its DTN forever Rae fuck you talkin bout." Neveah joked, leading the way out of the house. Raelyn grabbed her keys off of the key rack  and turned the living room light off as they exited the house. 

They walked down the porch steps in sync and over to Jenns black Hondai. Raelyn opened the backseat door as Neveah opened the front seat door, revealing Kyle sitting there.

"Nah nigga go sit in the back." He pointed his thumb finger toward the back seat that had Tata sitting in it. 

"MMCht." she kissed her teeth slamming the car door in Kyles face. "DONT SLAM MY DOORS BEFORE I HAVE TO SLAM THAT ASS!" Jenn hollered.

"Jenn what the fuck" Raelyn chuckled  getting into the back seat. She scooted over closer to tata so that Neveah could squeeze in next to them, and huffed. Tata looked her up and down scanning her features while shaking his head.