Chapter 2 Part 1 Let There Be Magic

Start from the beginning

Alicia summoned her anger and directed it at Bell.  "I hope you're happy human.  You have stolen the light of the elves."

*Smack*

Without hesitation, Riveria smacked Alicia across the face.  Her level 6 strength bypassed the level 4 defense causing Alicia pain and throwing her back to the floor.  Riveria placed her hands on her hips.  "I will not have you talk to my husband like that again Alicia.  Either address him by his name or not at all."

"Sorry.....*Sniff! Sniff!*"  Alicia hid her face in shame as tears hit the carpet.

"Huuuuu, sorry Bell."  Riveria bent down and grabbed Alicia by the shoulders to stare into her eyes.  "Look at him."

"Huh."  Alicia could see Bell was hiding his eyes from her.

"We upset him."  Riveria's eyes softened.  "Love means everything to us elves.  We are not mistaken by what we see in him.  Bell is our husband and the light will return with his heart."  Alicia was speechless staring into Riveria's jade eyes unabashed by her appearance.  "Can you give our hero a little chance or at least keep it a secret?"

*Nod* Alicia's eyes lowered.  She shook her head in affirmation.

"Guess that will do."  Riveria smiled before rubbing the place on Alicia's face where she hit.  The blonde was starting to get dizzy in her grip.  Riveria just chuckled at Alicia's red cheeks and stood up.

"So Mr. Hero." Loki stared at Bell with a smirk. "What do you want to accomplish in my familia besides stealing my girls?"

"He didn't steal us Lokican rolled her eyes. "He is worthy of our love."

"Uh-huh."

"I-I have always been seeking family."  

"................"

"................"

"................"

"................"

All four women were taken aback.  Even Loki's brow looked like it would fuze with her hair to Alicia's surprise.  "I have never known any other except for my grandpa."

"Your parents."  Eina was straining her eyes. 

I shook my head.  "I don't even remember my parent's faces.  It was just me and grandpa until he died."  My arm gripped around her waist.  "I have always loved forest fairies because of heroic stories my grandpa read me.  Even better than I could imagine."  I placed my lips on her forehead.  "Goddess, I will not squander the gift of their love and look towards a future where I can expand my new family."

"Wow."  The trickster was amazed at his selfless request.  "Surprised you ever wanted to be an adventurer.  People usually become adventurers to gain strength, money, or women."

"I have to get stronger so I am able to protect them.  I want to make them happy, so, I need to try harder to be able to provide."

*Crunch! Crunch! Muah!*

Riveria leaned on the bed and slowly crawled up to Bell and placed a kiss on his lips.  "Number one priority is safety Bell.  I intend to test the limits of your new skill when the time is right."   Riveria leaned her head on Bell's chest.  She was smiling wide earing the drumming of his heart.

*Gulp!*  

"He-he-he."  Eina and Riveria chuckled.

Al sorts of weird feelings were bubbling up inside Alicia, seeing the three cuddle on the bed.  "W-what new skill?"

Riveria shifted her eyes to Alicia without moving her head.  "Try to act nicer to Bell and maybe someday I will show you."  Alicia tilted her head in confusion.