Prom? (Part 2)

I wasn't planning on making a part 2, but BILLCIPHERSWIFE thought it to be a cute idea and I thought, why the hell not? Also it kind of takes a darker turn, via a prompt my friend told me I should do. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be working hard on other chapters.

Also holy shit I just checked the read count for the first time in a while. 1.16k reads, already?! Thank you guys so much for your support and interest, it really makes me happy to know people like these.
-----------------------------

Mabel jumped up in the air, her blue dress flying up with her. Tonight was the prom, and after about two weeks of Mabel's screeching, it was finally here. And Dipper wont hear the end of it. Her hair was curled, adorned with loads of hairspray and glitter. She was obviously much more excited than Dipper, who was frantically trying to make himself look presentable in the men's bathroom for his date, Bill. He was nervous, almost shaking out of his skin nervous. This whole idea of having to go to the prom wasn't a favorable one for him, but he would do it for Bill.

He adjusted the tie around his neck and looked in the mirror. His clothing was fine, but his hair was it's same frizzy looking mess that it usually was. Damn it. Mabel looked wonderful, in comparison to him. The last time he wore a tuxedo and dressed this nice was at the annual Northwest party, and even then, he hated it.

The smell of the unsanitary room sickened him, but he had no real other option. He felt he looked like crap, and it stressed him out to a point past return. He could hear loud pop music blasting from the main room, the sounds of people laughing, he didn't want to be in that type of environment, he was dreading it. The music wasn't in his taste, the lights hurt his head, the loud noises made him feel as if he were to go deaf, and the people annoyed him and caused too much unwanted stress. But he had to be here, Bill asked him to be his date, he asked him out and wanted to go, and Dipper was in no mind to stand him up. Not even the disgusting queasiness he felt at the idea of prom kept him from coming, nothing was to stop him now. Except maybe that pimple he just found on his forehead. Shit. No, wait Dipper, calm down, it isn't a big deal. Unless he sees it. Shit shit shit. There probably wasn't anyone in the entire building who stressed so much over their appearance at the moment. Usually, Dipper didn't care about appearances at all, if he wanted to walk around in tee-shirts and pajama pants in public, he would, it didn't matter to him. But this wasn't about him. This was about Bill, about impressing Bill, God knows why Dipper would want that. The boy was never one to go out of his way to impress either, but Bill..Bill was different. Bill changed his points of view, his priorities, at least in situations primarily involving him.

He sighed. Maybe Mabel was right, maybe he should have listened to her earlier. The twin sang songs of reassurance onto deaf, ignorant ears. She reminded him that if Bill was worth it, he wouldn't care about his looks. She also noted, knowing Bill, that he probably wont be as done up anyway. But it didn't change anything, nothing at all. There was just uncomfortable doubt in the back of his head, pestering and pressuring him into points of view he didn't support.

Social functions weren't his thing. Romance wasn't either. Interaction with other living humans was just in general, not up his alley of interests or abilities at all, and honestly, he wanted it to stay that way. An instant of personal thought cut short by the entrance of another boy.

"Hey, uh.." He muttered. He was no one Dipper had spoken to before, he'd seen him, recognized him, but only in the halls of the high school. "You're Dipper Pines, right?" He had a confused look on his face, and was riddled with impatience. Dipper only nodded and waited for further evaluation. "Your sister sent me in here, she says you need to get out of here. Like now."