Feelings

Mabel stood in front of the decorations she had out set on a table. Today was the 16th birthday of her girlfriend of two years, Pacifica Northwest, and Mabel decided she was to be the one to celebrate. Her girlfriend reigned from a rich family, but they both felt it was more meaningful. The young teen stood around in her flashy sequined pink dress, it's poofy nature overtaking all attention from everything but Pacifica's beauty.

Dipper was still locked up in his room, trying his best to clad a tuxedo. Until he figured out what he was doing with his appearance, Mabel planned on continuing her decorating. The party wont start for another few hours, but Mabel was dead set on a perfect Sweet Sixteen for her perfect Sweet Sixteen-Year-Old.

She scampered about the room, brushing away the thick layers of dust and straightening the posters. Here it was, almost three years since her first trip to the infamous Gravity Falls, and she hasn't changed a bit. A knock sounded from the doorframe, and she mentally prayed it wasn't Pacifica.

"Paz, I told you not to come until I called you!" She swiveled on her heals, her nose met with that of another, standing inches away from her face. She didn't have a chance to process who it was before a dark chuckle filled the air. "Bill..?!"

"You guessed it, Shooting Star." He towered over her like a skyscraper, his entire being seemingly bending over her existence. His sharp teeth jutted out through his grin.

"What are you doing here? I'm a little too busy preparing a party to make a deal with you." Mabel continued trying to reach a ledge too high for her to pin streamers to. He snickered again at the comment, and her incredible shortness for a girl her age.

"I'm not here to make a deal with you, I'm hear to ask a question." He leaned on the wall and sighed. "It's about your dumb sibling."

Mabel froze. "You have a question about Dipper?"

"Yes. It's starting to concern me." Mabel looked him in the eye curiously. "You see, every time he looks at me, the dark, useless hole where my heart would be gets all tight and it's kind of hard to breath." He paused. "I think Pine Tree's trying to curse me."

There was silence for a little while before Mabel burst into laughter, her side beginning to hurt from laughing so hard.

"What are you laughing at, kid?" His white single visible eye turning bright blue and his hands igniting in the same blue flame. "This isn't funny!" he sneered, ready to strangle the girl.

"He isn't trying to curse you, dumby! You're in love!~" She hummed and the blue died from his eye and hands, but his face was still red. not with anger this time, but with an embarrassing confusion.

"How do I fix it?" He sounded panicked by the idea of emotion.

"You don't fix love, it's a feeling! Not a disease!" She sat back on a wooden chair with a braced grin on her face.

"That's impossible. I don't have feelings."

"Well, you didn't. You're obviously new to them, you dork." He was silent. "Oh come on, love is great!"

He stumped down onto the couch, falling quietly into thought. He looked so confused, blush on his face and all.

Footsteps tapped down the flight of stairs and Bill's face shot to the direction of the sound. Dipper turned around the corner, tuxedo-clad and smiling.

"Hey Mabel, did I put this on ri- Bill?! What are you doing here?!" Bill's face engulfed in red once more.

"Nothing, kid." He burst into blue flame and disappeared.

"Damn. What was his problem." Dipper adjusted his bow tie.

"Oh, I don't know.." Mabel giggled. "Probably just problems with a wannabe significant other." Dipper gave her a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"Okay, I'm only telling you this because you forced it out of me, wow Dipper, you're so pushy! Anyway he loves you! Like a huge dork crush on you and it's so cute!" With Mabel's confession, the room turned black and white, the only colors being Mabel and Dipper, and the blue glowing shape.

"YOU TOLD HIM?! ALREADY?!" An echoed shout filled their ears and Bill appeared in front of Mabel, blue glowing hands on her dress collar. "GOD DAMN IT SHOOTING STAR!" His eyes glowing a deep red.

"Bill." The demon froze. "Is that true?" He turned his angry face to Dipper.

"I..yes." He dropped his grip on Mabel's dress.

Dipper cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak, when someone knocked on the door.

"We'll talk about this later Pine Tree." And he was gone.