"Can I come in though, I have to brush my teeth and do my night routine." I ask, "Yeah of course baby." Billie replies and i enter the bathroom before starting to brush my teeth. After I finish up I leave the bathroom and change. I get into bed and after about twenty minutes of scrolling through my Instagram feed, Billie finally comes out the bathroom.

"Finally come cuddleeee." I request while holding the covers up and she nods before turning the lights off and getting under the covers. "You smell so good." I mumble into her neck as she hugs my side. "Thank you baby." She says before snuggling her face into my neck. "Goodnight." I whisper, "Night lover, sweet dreams." She whispers back before I kiss the top of her head and close my eyes.

-

"You know, I never really explored Paris... I visited so many times but I never had the time or energy to walk around and see how beautiful it really is." Billie explains, "So thank you Y/n, this means a lot to me." She continues, "No worries baby, it's my pleasure to show you the city of love." I say while winking at her and she starts giggling. "I love you." Billie says while looking into my eyes, "I love you too, now c'mon we don't have much time left." I say while taking her hand and pulling her with me.

"Where to now?" Billie asks, "Do you want to check out the Louvre museum?" I ask her, "I think Claudia and Fin are also planning to visit it, we could check it out together." I continue and she hums, "We don't have to though and I've already visited it so many times, I just thought you'd like to-" I start but she cuts me off, "I would love to visit the louvre Y/n." Billie says and i nod. "Alright, then let's go." I say while taking her hand and pulling her towards our car, our bodyguards following behind.

After a way too long ride, we finally arrive at the museum. I hate Paris traffic. "Hey guys." We greet the couple, that's already awaiting us. We don't have to wait and can skip the long line outside the museum, we get escorted inside and I pay for all of us. "C'mon this way." I say while leading us through the beautiful hallways, that are covered in beautiful old fashioned art.

"Wow, I can't believe I never been here." Fin says while looking around. "Same." Billie replies, "Everything looks beautiful." She continues. "It does." Claudia agrees and i nod. The three of them continue to look around and take pictures of everything like true tourists. "So we're almost at the most famous painting of the louvre." I say and Claudia gets all excited. "There it is." I say while pointing towards the other side of the room, where a painting hangs on the wall, protected by thick armored glass and surrounded by a crowd of people.

"C'mon."I say while taking Claudia's hand and pulling her with me, the other two follow us. We get as close as we can and wait until the people ahead of us finally leave so we can get closer. We continue to admire it until Billie and I decide to walk ahead, letting Claudia fan girl over the Mona Lisa.

After spending another hour at the museum, we decide to get something to eat before we have to head to the airport. After our little lunch, we rush to the airport, hoping to still catch the flight. "Did we miss it?!" I ask as we see Maggie and everyone else waiting for us. "No you didn't but almost." Maggie reassures us with a serious look. "I'm sorry we were late." I apologize and she nods. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not mad at you but at these two." Maggie says while looking at the two sibling who are chatting carefree.

-

"Are you ready?" Billie asks from the bathroom, "No, I don't know what to wear." I complain while folding my arms over my chest. "Are you serious?" She asks as she enters our bedroom and i nod while pouting. "Just wear whatever." Billie says, "Wow biiiggggg help." I say and she sighs, "It's a casual festival Y/n." Billie says and i shrug. "Alright I'll pick something out for you." She says and I smile gratefully at her while clapping my hands excitedly.

She kneels down and starts going through my suitcase. "How about these pants?" She asks, "Already wore them yesterday." I say and she nods, "How about these?" She asks, "They're too big." I say and she shrugs, "I'll give you a shoelace to keep them up." She says and i nod, "Okay." I agree while standing up and letting my sweatpants fall to the floor before putting the jeans on. "Oh this one looks cool." Billie says and i nod while taking the sweater from her and pulling it over my head.

"Looking cute baby

"Looking cute baby." Billie says while I hold my pants up, "Wait, here let me help you." She says while getting a shoelace out her suitcase and walking up to me. She ties it up and smiles up at me, "Thank you." I say and she gives me a small smile. "No problem lover." Billie says with a small smile before getting on her tippy toes to kiss my lips.

"Are you ready now?" She asks, "What shoes?" I ask and she laughs at me. "Y/n put some damn shoes on, before I kick your ass!" She commands before leaving the room. "I'll go check on Fin and Claudia, see if they're ready." Billie says before I hear the door open and close again. I take some basic jewelry out my suitcase and put them on, before I put my Air Force on and grab my things.

I rush out the door and walk to Fin and Claudia's hotel room before knocking on the door. "Hey fin." I greet him as he opens the door wider to let me in. "Where's Billie and Claudia?" I ask him, "They already left, Laura called them." Fin explains while I sit onto his bed. "Oh, alright." I say while taking my phone out to text Billie. "I wanna show you something." He says and i nod while putting my phone back into my pocket, I'll text her later. "What is it?" I ask while giving him my full attention. He grabs his notebook and his laptop before taking a seat next to me.

"I'm working on a song, it's about Claudia." He explains while showing me a page of the notebook. "Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa?" I ask and he nods. "Did you already recorded it?" I ask and he nods, "Yeah but it's just a memo, it's not perfect yet." He warns me and I nod. "I'm sure it's good." I assure him and he nods. He clicks something on his laptop and after a few seconds he turns it towards me before clicking enter and a melody starts playing.

"I think she got what she wanted, waited a week before she even responded. We had a couple friends in common when I met her. Wasn't worried, but I should've been, I think she knew what she was doing getting in my car...Outside Amoeba Music or the standard bar. Independent when I met her, now she's my only medicine." Fin's voice rings out the laptop. "Are you gonna mention the Mona Lisa or what?" I ask and he rolls his eyes at me, "Listen." He orders and i nod while giggling.

"When it gets quiet, I can hear her mind race. She's staring at the ceiling like she's seeing outer space.
She could be the Mona Lisa if the Mona Lisa had a prettier face, this could be heaven if heaven was an actual place." His voice continues to sing. "It's not finished yet." He says and i nod. "That's so cute, I really like the chorus, 'she could be the Mona Lisa if the Mona Lisa had a prettier face'." I say and sing the last part.

"Thank you Y/n, I'm gonna surprise her with it when it's finished." He explains and i nod, "You're so romantic." I say and he smile shyly at me. "So it's good?" He asks and i nod, "it is Fin, it's fantastic." I compliment him and he nods. "You wanna get something to eat before we have to attend the Glastonbury festival." He asks and I nod. "Sounds good to me." I agree. "I'll put everything away and then we can go." Fin says and i nod.