"Yes, I'm aware of that sweetie." Mia said.

"But Mia, you know I am a very consistent and good street racer, so cops cannot catch me. Just like back in Rockport, I may be the most wanted but there's no chance cops can get me." Cole said smirking.

"I know that, too. You danced with the cops for a good while until I told you about the bridge." Mia said smiling.

"Yeah, I was planning to head back here to reset my rep. But, unfortunately Cross found me the canyon. Chasing me like crazy to try and take me out." Cole said.

"Cole... I can kind of understand that you would want to come back here, but you told me that there were things you couldn't get past... I mean, what about Darius, Greg and even Nikki?" Mia asked.

"I'll deal with Darius when I get to him. I don't know about Nikki though. She still kinda hates me from that night I left." Cole said.

"I hope there's a way to make her, and everyone else understand how things really went... Maybe this will be your chance..." Mia said

"Might be, yeah." Cole said.

"Cole..." Mia said.

"Yeah babe?" Cole asked.

"I'm sorry that you ended up finding nothing but hate back in your hometown. If there's anything to help you with this, I'll do it." Mia said.

"Well would you wanna consider joining my crew? I would like an extra member to help me gain the territory back that I lost, Right now, it's just Me, Neville, Sal, and Yumi." Cole said.

"Your crew... Oh Cole! of course!" So, you were able to find some friends to support you! I'm happy to hear it! And I'm eager to get to know them." Mia said smiling.

"I met these guys years ago. All of us are tight. Although none of them know about rockport. Execpt for Neville." Cole said.

"Has he been there?" Mia asked.

"He told me just for a day, but I never saw him." Cole said.

"Me neither. Either way, we'll have quite a lot of stories to tell, right?" Mia said giggling.

"Sorry to bother you guys. But I saw a wrecked Silver BMW in a impound. Does it belong to someone?" Sal asked.

"Wait what did you say sal?" Cole asked.

"Did you say a BMW?" Mia asked.

"Yes, it's a silver BMW M3 GTR with a race body kit, and blue striped decals." Sal said nodding.

Mia's eyes widened, and she slowly turned to Cole.

"how did you find it?" Cole asked, surprised.

"I was driving along the streets of Fortuna, and saw it locked up with a sign 'Property of TFK, do not enter'." Sal said.

"TFK?" Mia asked, confused.

"It's an exotic car crew by Wolff that owns the Fortuna borough." Sal said.

"And they took Cole's BMW as their own?" Mia asked.

Need For Speed: Carbon (2006): Remasteredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें