Chapter 16

---------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

'Shall we look at the moon, my little loon, why do you cry?'

Hil parks the car on the side of the road in front of the Neibolt house and the four of us get out. I look at Bill. Then at Richie, who gives me a sympathetic smile. Then I look at Ben. Then at Mike. I hobble over to them and Hil, Stan, and Eddie follow. Stan grabs my hand and I smile at him. I glance at Hil, who looks at me and she hugs me tightly. We all walk and in my case limp up the steps and onto the porch of the well house. "Guys, Sp-spikes," Bill says, as he goes to hand me one and I refuse, "I have a weapon," I say, pulling the gun out of my bag, reloading it, just in case, and put it in the waistband of my skirt. Eddie takes off his fannypack and throws it. I smile at him and he grins. We all go inside and Stan is left standing in the doorway, "Stan, we all have to go," Ben says, and I look at him, taking his hand. "If you don't come in, then who's gonna protect me?" I ask, kissing him on the cheek. He nods and enters the house as well. Mike has his nail gun up, ready to shoot. I have the gun aimed ahead of me and I keep a keen focus on my surroundings. We all walk into the well room and a shiver runs down my spine. "Hey Eddie, you gotta quarter?" Richie asks, grinning. "I wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing," Eddie says, grabbing Hil's hand, and they share a small smile. "How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asks. Bill finds a rope and it looks to be long enough, he makes a pulley system and Stan goes down first, stepping into one of the empty tunnels. I go next Stan grabbing my waist and helping me into the tunnel. Hil follows, then Eddie, then Ben, then Richie, and then Bill. It was now Mike's turn when we hear a yell. "Mike!" We all yell. We get no answer and a few seconds pass. Then, Henery comes flying down the well. "I'm ok, guys, I'm ok," Mike says as he comes down the well. I turn to look at Stan, but he's gone. "Stan!" I shout, looking around. Everyone looks at me and I start panicking. We hear a scream come from somewhere in the tunnel and that's all I need before I grab Hil and she helps me up. I don't know how but I knew it was Stan who screamed. The rest of the losers are following and we come up on a metal door. Me and Hil manage to break open the door and Stan is laying there with a lady sucking off his face. "Stan!" I scream, alarming the lady who pulls off of Stan and retreats into the darkness. I hobble over to Stan and kneel down next to him. He starts screaming, "You left me! You took me into Neibolt! You're not my friends! You made me go into Neibolt!" I hug him tightly and he hugs me back. "It's ok, Stan, we're here, and we're not going anywhere," I say, kissing him on the cheek. "Bill! Bill!" Eddie yells, and we all look around. We all follow Bill and we see Bev floating in mid-air, and a tear rolls down my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This book will soon be coming to an end. Sadly, but go check out my other books. :)