Now what?

1980 (y/n & Eddie are 13 & Robin is totally the same age please just roll with it lol.)

"Hey leave him alone!" Y/n yelled at the boys in the alley. She took off running despite Robins advice.

"Y/n! You're going to get hurt!" She ran right after her. Her and Robin has always been this was. Y/n getting in to trouble and Robin right by her side complaining.

"I said get off of him." Y/n shoved the biggest boy off of the poor boy they were beating up.

"Don't touch me you bitch!" He yelled back shoving her to the ground. Sirens sounded and light turned around the corner.

"Shit man we gotta run!" One of the smaller boys yelled. All the boys took off running and jumped the fence in the alley.

"Hey!" The cop yelled. "You kids alright?" He asked walking up to the boy.

"Yeah." He said looking down at the ground.

"How about we get you down to the station for a report. Sound good kids?" He asked putting his hand on the boys back.

"No thank you sir. It'll probably just make it worse." He mumbled.

"You sure?" The officer asked. The boy nodded. "How about you girls?" He looked over at y/n and Robin.

"No thanks sir. We didn't really see much anyways." Y/n smiled. "Thank you for the help though." She beamed.

"Alright we'll you kids try and stay out of trouble." He tipped his hat and got back in his car.

"Hey are you all right?" Y/n asked the boy. "My names y/n, Y/f/n Y/l/n. And my partner and crime here is Robin Buckley." Y/n pointed at Robin who gave the boy a small wave.

"My names Eddie, Eddie Munson." The boy looked up. His hair just reaching his eyes.

"Munson huh? Like Wayne Munson?" Robin asked. Eddie looked up at her and nodded.

"Yeah he's my uncle. How do you know him?" He asked.

"Oh um, people around here talk. He's kind of an outcast, people think he's weird." She said babbling on.

"Robin," y/n said. "Stop talking." Eddie was red from embarrassment. "Sorry about that she doesn't mean to do it it's just a nervous tick or something. What she means to say is nice to meet you, we're outcasts too." She stuck her hand out. Eddie shook it softly.

"So we're gonna go to the movies," y/n said throwing her arms around Robin. "Wanna come with?" She asked Eddie.

"I don't have any money." He said shaking his head.

"Who said anything about money." She laughed.

"Y/n you said your mom gave you money." Robin sighed.

"No my good friend I said my mom said it was okay to go. Plus we sneak in all the time. What's different about this time?" She started backing down the alley. Robin sighed and followed, Eddie hesitated but soon followed as well.

1986 (present day)

I sent Robin and Steve back to her house 🏠 nice Eddie was in his room. I told them that I'd call them if I needed them. They made my promise to call them anyways and tell them everything. After about 10 minutes Eddie finally came out of his room. His eyes swollen and red from crying, and probably a little smoking.