Before it Began *Edited*

In the media after the picture is the song for the lyrics later on in the story. I put it in so if someone wants to listen to it or is just too lazy to read/sing the lyrics.

Danny was a fifteen-year-old girl whose mother died when she was young. She has long, curly, black hair with natural crimson red highlights. Her eyes were dark gray, almost black. She's only 4'10", kinda short for her age. Her father owned a technology company that's being expanded to Japan. She has a sister named Kimberly, but she called her Kimmy. Kimmy was six years old. She has short brown hair with blonde highlights and bright green eyes. The girl's mother, Kelly, died three months after Kimberly was born, so she doesn't know her mother. When Danny's mother died she was only nine. She has a little brother but he lives with her aunt in England. Her brother's name was Cameron. He also has short brown hair with blonde highlights; his hair was shorter than Kimmy's. He also has bright green eyes. Cameron and Kimberly were twins but he was an inch taller than her. Their dad's name was Bobby. He's a brown haired man with blue eyes.

Where they were going to be moving to Japan, Danny was trying to finish her Japanese. She has been studying it for awhile but quit when her mother died. She's just trying to refresh her memory. She's considered a prodigy. She's really good with art, music, and sports. Technically she doesn't have to even go to school when she gets to Japan because she was home schooled but she wanted the whole high school experience. She also has a slight attitude and anger issues when she's mad, so it's best for a person to just stay away. The only people she tried to control her temper for was her dad and siblings.

It was two days before they leave, and Kimmy had the scissors playing hair designer. Danny was sleeping when her sister wanted to play. She gapped Danny's hair up. When Kimmy finished she woke Danny up.

"Sissy, I gave you a hair cut." Danny's eyes widened.

"Please tell me you didn't." Kimmy gave her a confused look while holding the scissors. "No. Dad!" Danny ran to the mirror and looked in it while hearing the foot steps. Her father came in the room. "Kimmy gapped my hair." She had a hand held to her mouth to keep from yelling.

"I'll call the hair stylist. Kimmy, you can't cut your sister's hair." Kimmy started to tear up.

"I'm sorry sissy."

"It's ok Kimmy. I was gonna get my hair cut anyways." Danny put on a fake smile to cheer up her sister. Kimmy stopped before her tears fell and smiled. She hugged her sister trying to act cute.

"I'm glad to help." She smiled cheerfully. Their father made a call and about an hour later a hair stylist came in. She had to even out Danny's hair. By the time she finished it was really short like a boys. When the stylist left, Danny had a maid come in and clean the hair from her bed. While the maid was cleaning, Danny changed her night shirt to get the hair off of her. The maid soon left, and Danny went back to bed but not before locking her door. She didn't need Kimmy doing anything else tonight. She lied down going to sleep.

(Time skip to the day before she started school)

Danny has settled into her new room, so she was chilling in the living room. Her uniform and letter came in the mail. She read the letter first.

Dear Diamond Danny,

We are very glad to welcome you to Ouran Private Academy. It is an honor to have a prodigy from America at our school. We are sure you will be able to find some activities you would be interested in. Your uniform was included with this later Mr.Diamond. Have a nice day.

Danny just looked at the letter before opening her package. Inside the package was a blue boys uniform. Her eyes widened after realizing the mistake.

"I have to talk to the board tomorrow." She mumbled before going to settle into her room for the night. She just lied around on the bed looking at the roof. After awhile she got up to take a shower. She grabbed her clothes before heading into the bathroom. Danny stripped out of her clothes before getting in the shower. She had her phone with her, so she turned her music on full blast. "For so long now I've been coming to your rescue. (Got me thinking I'll get you). And I'm serious when I say I'm over it. I'm over it. (And your fuckin' lies).

"That you'll stick around. Stay on my side of town. Now I'm covered in blood and I'm feeding off your pretty little lies.

"For once why can't you just come and chase me. Dig up my grave and save my body. Now I'm rotting to the bone but my heart's still beatin'. Hopin', you won't leave me.

"Creepy girls you're just my style. Blood-red lipstick. You don't smile. Falling victim to your fantasy. Damn, I love it that you're so creepy.

"Now you're risking it all. For some creepy girl. With a blacked out rage that'll cast a spell. Don't tempt her-she's got those evil eyes.

"Now you're risking it all. For some pin-up doll. Who drinks in the AM. Fucks in the PM. Treats all the boys like she don't need 'em.

"Creepy girls you're just my style. Blood-red lipstick. You don't smile. Falling victim to your fantasy. Damn, I love it that you're so creepy. Creepy girls, you're just my style. Blood-red lipstick. You don't smile. Falling victim to your fantasy. Damn, I love it that you're so creepy. Creepy girls, you're just my style. Blood-red lipstick. You don't smile. Falling victim to your fantasy. Damn, I love it that you're so creepy."

She got out of the shower and dried off. She pulled on a black tank top and gray night pants. She then blow dried her hair while looking in the mirror. Once done she headed back to her bed and lied down. After awhile of lying around, she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Authors Note

And that my, anifans, was a song by Ghost Town called You're So Creepy. Pretty good song. I like it. Anyways tell me what you guys think of this update until next time I'm out.