"Shit" I sit up.

"I love the way you taste" he said licking around his mouth.

"Mm, let me taste" I pull him by the swim trunks making him kiss me.

"Can we go!" We heard them beat on the door.

"Here we come" I pull away. "This ain't over"

My body was shookin up a little bit but I could manage to disguise it.

"Took y'all forever" Kd said.

"My bad, I was tryna decide what to wear tonight" he lied.

"What we doing tonight?"

"Y'all ain't doin nun" he said laughing wrapping his around around my waist.

My phone dinged and I saw I had a message from Kasani.

"Who Kasani?" He read the screen as well.

"Huh?"

"That's a nigga?" He ask snatching the phone.

"Wait"

"Who did is mane"

"Can we not do this in front of them?" I let out a frustrating sigh.

"Yeah c'mon" he tilted his head towards the room.

"Okay, me and Kasani were just talking that's it"

"What he doing texting you now?"

"Ion know" I shrug "I told him I wasn't interested in talking anymore since I was focusing on my baby"

"When y'all stopped?"

"Huh?"

"The day I seen him, I don't maybe two weeks ago. I haven't talked to him since really until I told him about focusing on Kacey"

"Open the phone" he said putting it to my face.

I had no reason to lie so I unlocked it and let him scroll through the messages.

"You had that nigga 'round my son?"

"Technically no"

"What the fuck you mean technically?"

"First watch your tone, and he came by the house to help me set up some stuff in my beauty room but after that I swear he left"

"Mhm" he handed me the phone back.

"You mad pa?"

"I ain't trippin as long as you ain't cheating"

So ironic coming from his mouth.

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden

"Drunk in love" Jayda sung as she held onto my face. "Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in that club"

I felt a lil tingle in my stomach. Although she couldn't sing she would sing to me.

She stopped singing and then got up.

"Record me I feel like I'm on bay watch" she said passing me her phone.

I recorded her run and I got hard just off that alone. She looked good in the bikini she had on and in the back it barely covered her ass but it was trying. She looked too good. The natural face too, I love that shit.

I looked down at my dick and groan in frustration but once she got got back over to me I forced her into my lap.

"I know you ain't hard" she whispered.

I just nod holding her waist tightly.

"Aww baby you want me to fix that?"

I nod again and she takes my hand leading me to the van. The windows were tinted so it's not like no one could see in but having sex in public was still a thrill.

She pulled her bottoms off and then mine right after. The pre cum bead rolled off before she took the tip of my dick into her mouth just swirling her tongue over it. She grabbed the base of it now moving her hand up and down along with her head.

"Fuck" I groan as I felt my tip touch the back of her throat.

Spit was flying all out her mouth but it was a sight to see. Her eyes were close tight and she kept pleasuring me.

"Cum for me baby" she said jacking me off before taking my member back into her mouth.

She reached for my balls and kept her head going up and down. I grab the back of it guiding her and having her move at a slower pace until I almost reached my climax. My toes curled and I moaned like lil bitch when I finally came.

"Good job pa" she jacked me off letting me ride out my orgasm.

"Come ride this shit" I reach down and smack her left ass cheek.

She climbed in my lap and moved her hair to one side. Slowly sliding down.

"Uhh" we both let out before she took it in fully.

She stood on her tippy toes and held onto my hands as she bounced up and down.

She let go of my hand and made me look in her eyes and I enjoyed that shit.

"Open" she demanded so I did just that.

I opened my mouth and she let her spit fall into my mouth.

"Mm pa you so sexy" she grabbed her boob through the swimsuit.

We never did that shit before but I didn't mind it. I wasn't ashamed to be a slut for Jayda.

Her feet had got tired so she moved to knees just rocking back and forth. I wasn't a big fan of the back and forth but as long as it made her cum I ain't care.

"Hold me baby" she said placing my hands at her hips.

She moved fast with her eyes closed shut before I felt the warm white substance that came out of her.

"Tired as hell" I mumble feeling my dick twitch.

"Pa you need to cum for me" she said quietly. "One more Pa"

I was already sensitive so it would take much. She grabbed it gently and placed it in her mouth and I came.

"You gone let me make a video?" I ask rubbing up and down her thigh.

"Hell nah, for what?"

"Tour in a few months I need something to look back on"

"I'll think about it"

"I'm serious Jayda"

"Me too, shit ion need my video everywhere" she slid the swimsuit back on and fixed herself up the best she could before we hopped out the van both tired and lazy.

"Y'all some nasty motherfuckers" Montana said causing Jayda to hide her face in my neck.

Ain't never finna live this down.