𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜

Start from the beginning

After getting all of the party essentials and cake we made it back to my house. We heard lots of screaming and laughing. As us girl walked in we saw the boys wrestling, joking around, and making tiktoks.

"What is going on in here?" I held the front door open with bags in my hands.

"Relax Kai! We're just joking around." Tayler laughed.

I shook my head walking to quickly set the bags down with Mia, Kovur, Marleigh, and Liza following me. "Mmhm. You, you, and you come with me." I pointed to Bryce, Josh, and Tayler. We walked outside where the grill and charcoal were in the backyard. "One of you start the grill, the other two start hanging lights up. I'll bring the lights and burgers in a second." I walked back inside still starring at everyone else joking around.

Zoey was playing with Vinnie and Eamon on the couch. "Hey Mar, wanna take Zoey to make the poster?" I asked.

"Yeah of course! Come on Zo Zo." Marleigh picked up Zoey from the couch and took her to the dining room to work on the poster.

"Okay, Paper, Patrick, Calvin, you three are gonna help Kovur and Mia with streamers." I gave them a thumbs up with a sarcastic smile. "Liza and Eamon will you please pick up Hannah and My dad from the airport. They should be landing in 30 minutes."

"Yeah we got it! I'll go grab the keys from Thomas." Liza agreed.

"Alex, will you set the table up outside with plates and napkins? And when your done your our lookout." I smiled.

"Got it." He grabbed his camera and the bag that the plates were in.

"Where do you want me?" Vinnie stood up from the couch.

My heart fluttered at his question. "What? Oh um...we're making the cake!"

"Cool." He walked into the kitchen and everyone started doing there tasks.

Once the cake was out of the oven it was time to frost it and make it look pretty. I grabbed the frosting and a knife and started spreading it around.

"Kai how did you get frosting on your face?" Vinnie starred at me, I could tell he was up to something.

"What? Where? I didn't." I panicked worried about my makeup I had on.

"Right...there!" Vinnie put frosting on my cheek laughing.

"Vincent! Oh my gosh." My mouth dropped in shock but I quickly grabbed some of the frosting and wiped it across his face.

"Look Kovur! Look at the love birds!" Mia shouted.

Once Mia called us out I quickly stopped laughing and wiped my face. Vinnie awkwardly walked away to clean himself off.

"Really?" I glared at her. I knew her intentions were playful but it was still weird between Vinnie and I.

About an hour later Alex started yelling that my dad and Hannah were right outside. Bryce, Josh, and Tayler came in from outside and we all stood around the door.

"Welcome home!" We all shouted in unison as they entered the front door.

Zoey and I immidiately ran to our parents hugging them tight. It had been a couple of days since we had seen them. I was glad they were home.

After my dad and Hannah got settled in we all ate dinner. Tayler ended up grilling the burgers while Bryce and Josh hung the outdoor lights. It was such a nice night.

Eventually my parents had gone to bed from their long flight and travels. I decided to go inside and start cleaning up.

VINNIE'S POV

I watched Kai walk inside after she mentioned going to clean the kitchen.

"So what's really going on between the two of you?" Marleigh raised her eyebrows at me with a smirk.

I shook my head laughing. All eyes were on me. "Nothing. We kissed and that was it."

"Dude she was so scared you were gonna fall off the cliff yesterday." Eamon added. "Oh Vinnie! Be so careful!" He mocked Kai in a high pich voice.

I flipped him off laughing at his voice. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Right the bathroom. Okay." Bryce sarcastically joked.

KAI'S POV

As I wiped down the counter I noticed Vinnie walked in. "You escaped the drunks? Impressive."

He laughed flashing his perfect smile that I had always fell for. "Yeah. Had to." He walked into the kitchen leaning against the counter behind me. "Um...so are we gonna talk about yesterday?"

"Well I didn't plan on it but since you mentioned it...I guess we should." I placed the rag I was using on the counter crossing my arms over my chest.

"I mean I enjoyed it. Seems like you did." He shrugged.

"I-umm it was just a kiss. Heat of the moment thing." I looked down at the ground. I was lying my ass off.

Vinnie pushed off the counter and walked closer standing directly in front of me. "Was it?"

I looked up at him feeling my heart beat out of my chest. "Mhm."

He walked closer to me basically connecting our hips. I had no where to move. His fingers found their way to my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. He pulled my face close to his and next thing I knew I was kissing my ex boyfriend. My hands found their way to his waist lifting his shirt up so my hands were on his bare waist.

Vinnie picked me up and placed me on the counter. Things slowly started to escalate. I slipped his shirt off as our makeout session in the kitchen heated up. I pushed on his chest giving us a breather.

"Vin... I lo-." I breathed heavily as our foreheads rested against each others.

"I know." He picked me up from the counter throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed as he carried me upstairs. He tossed me onto the bed then locked my bedroom door.

"You're so cute." I smiled.

"Shut up." He laughed and turned the light off.

😏😏😏😏😏