Chapter 5

Sky's P.O.V

    When I finally got up, it was 9:48. I went to my closet and grabbed a white tank crop thing. A beautiful pair of overalls, some galaxy shoes and a watch. Then I curled the bottom of my hair. And put a flower crown on.

  I ran down stairs, and looked around I saw the door. I ran towards it and opened it and ran out side.

  I jumped over the fence and ran as fast as possible. I ran to a police man I saw. "uh sir is there anyway you can help me, uh I have 5 guys after me. There's names are Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam."  "did you say Harry"  he asked. "uh yeah um why"  "I'm sad to say he's my brother and I can't let you go the last time this happened I ended up in the hospital for 12 days almost slipped in to a coma" I let this malfunction in to my brain and ran.

  I heard him hot on my heels. He jumped on me and put my hands behind my back and handcuffed them.  " you don't have to do this" "uh yeah I do, I don't want to die" " wow selfish much"  "you want to get on my nerves your life is on the line missy"  "bipolar much"  "haha very funny" "I have a good sense of humor I know" "wow" 

    When we got there they were on the porch and I was terrified. "no no no, don't do this"  "you should be scared"  he whispered in my ear.

    Niall grabbed me and through me over his shoulder. "let me go"  I yelled "nope"  he said popping the P "you suck"  "I know"  he said "haha very funny horan"  "oh on you called me by my last name shall I call you master"  he said sarcastically "yes please"  "you know you should be scared right"  he said "wow bipolar and yeah" I just didn't know what to expect.

   "why, sky why can't you just behave"  "why Louis why can't I go home"  I mimicked. "haha I don't speak brat"  "haha I don't speak rapist"  "haha very funny cutie"  he said "oh you think I'm cute thanks I would say the same but you got a little here and here"  I said pointing to random places on his face. He slapped me "owww"  I yelled "Louis what the hell mate"  "yeah what he said"  I said pointing to Zayn. "what's the worse that could happen" he said with a smirk.........  UH OH

   Sorry that it was short I've been busy with school but I'm almost done so yeah. Tell me how you liked the chapter I had some giggles