Chapter 1

I groaned getting up, what teenager in the universe wants to wake up?

I grabbed my iPhone 7 turning it on revealing a cute picture of my boyfriend Niall and I.

I noticed his text opening it.

~Morning babe! hope you slept well <3. meet me at Starbucks at 11? see you then love~

I checked the time as it read 9:30. I groaned rolling out of bed slipping my Llama slippers on and walking to the closet searching for my outfit.

I chose a floral crop top with it more open on the back with a pair of shorts that matched the floral pattern.

I made my way to the shower shutting the door turning on the water checking the temperature until it was perfect and started the shower stripping.

When I finally got there Niall was sitting there waiting for me. " hi Niall" "hey sky" "so why am I here" " I just wanted to hang, if you want we can go shopping then see a movie," "I have to be at work by 2, so after this let's go shopping" "ok" he said.

After we were done with Starbucks we headed to the mall right in Ireland. First we went to Victoria Secrets, there I got 5 pairs of panties that Niall picked out. There was 5 matching bras that he picked out, then some lingerie. The panties and bra colors were: blue, green, black, pink and red they all had lace but the red had extra lace.

Then we went to rue21 and I just got more crop tops that were white and black and Grey. And then got more short shorts and jeans.

"Niall it's 1:45 I need to get going." "OK honey let's go." I had a tingly sensation when he said honey. For a job I work at a music/movie store. I drove home and painted my nails black. I drove to work just in time. Some one came in, he looked around, when he came to the desk another person came in. The first person got a maroon5 disc and the movie blended. I swiped it on the sensor and typed 'blended' and 'maroon5' his total was $10.50 " your total is $10.50 sir would that be cash, credit, or debit" " credit" he handed me his credit card, I swiped it and gave it back typed 'credit' " would you like a copy of your raset" "yes please" I copied it and had him sign it then stapled it and gave it to him " have a nice day sir" "you too" with that he left. The other person got AC-DC, and matelica, and then got the movie click and the animal. I swiped it on the sensor and wrote all the songs and movies. " your total is $20.00 cash credit or debit" "credit" he handed me his Silver card and I swiped it gave him it and typed 'credit' "would you like a copy of your reseat" " of course please" I tapped copy and had him sign it then stapled it with a coupon. "have a nice day sir" "you too ma'am" with that he left. A couple other people came and left. After my shift Bella took over. When I looked at her she look devastated, as if she did some thing she shouldn't have.

Before I went home I checked Facebook, and there it was, it was right in front of my face I couldn't believe my eyes I blinked hard, pinched myself, this has to be a horrible dream. It was Niall and my friend Bella locking lips. I saved the photos and sent it to Niall and texted him ~ we are so over you dirty basturd~ with that left work.

Nialls P.O.V

Ding ding, my phone rang I grabbed it and it was from sky. There were photos of Me and Bella locking lips ~ we are so over you dirty basturd~ shit, I can't believe Louis actually put that up. I called her no answer, she's probably driving she never talks or texts while driving. I decided that I would text her then call her in the morning. ~ we maybe over but I'm not over or done with you so tomorrow you will come to my house bring all your stuff panties, bras, shirts ect. If not I'll do it my self if you fail to come to my house, you don't want to know and call the cops and I will hurt your family severely~ I can't wait to see her tomorrow, I know for a fact she'll be here because she loves her family, plus I'm not going to hurt her family just her.

I ran to the shower quickly and thought about sky. How pretty her eyes are, I get undressed, jump in to the shower clean my short hair and body. Once I have the feeling I should get out, I jump out dried my body off and hair, then put on sweat pants that nicely hugged my hips. After my shower I put on ICarly, I don't know why I just love that show, if only I was on that show. I was watching the episode where they were making there scientific projects and they put Spencer in Carlys which was suppose to test his senses and Gibby he put on the bad gas and Spencer puked and I laughed as he gagged and gagged. Then my eyes over took the darkness and went to sleep.

Sky's P.O.V

Once I was home I grabbed my phone and checked it a text for Niall ~ we maybe Over but I'm not over or done with you so tomorrow you will come to my house bring all your stuff panties, bras, shirts ect. If not I'll do it myself if you fail to come to my house, you don't want to know call the cops and I will hurt your family severely~ I know he wouldn't do that. I ignored it. I went to take a shower for the second time today. I went to my shower and cleaned my self up. When I was done I brushed my hair and teeth. Then I grabbed a shirt that was super tight in one spot and baggy every other place. I went to my bed and turned on TV. Catdog was on so I put it on. After about 2 episodes blackness took over me and I went to sleep thinking ' what should I do'

How was the first chapter. I worked very hard so please vote and comment