Chapter Fifteen: Not So Fast

Well this took me longer than I had expected! I just wanted to thank every single one of you people for reading! It's really cool to have something I've worked on entertain people or capture there attention for a little while. Enjoy ch. 15! ;) the song of the day is World On Fire By Les Friction

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Not So Fast

Talia's Point of View:

I left Matt's place in a bit of a scramble, pretty much throwing myself out the door. I had important things to be doing now and I couldn't be dilly dallying at Matt's place any longer.

Once I reached my car I slipped into the driver's seat and whipped out my phone to read over the message from Josh once more.

Hey Babe,

Wondering if you were up for dinner at my place tonight? I'll cook! Stop by at around 6? Can't wait to see you, missed you like crazy today ;)

-Josh

I bit my lip to keep from screaming out with excitement. I'd been dating Josh for just over a month now and I still couldn't believe it wasn't all just a dream!

I tossed my phone carelessly onto the passenger seat and started the car. I needed to race home and change into something more presentable than what I was wearing now if I was going to have dinner with Josh tonight.

-

I tore apart my closet hunting for something, anything that might help me appear attractive. I wasn't sure what exactly I was dressing up for or why, it was just dinner at Josh's house after all.

I pulled out a tight shimmery red tank top and a pair of dark blue denim jeans that always made my ass look fantastic. I threw on the articles of clothing and checked myself out in the mirror. "Meh, this will do." I shrugged as I snatched my keys and headed out the door once again.

-

I arrived at Josh's apartment 5 minutes early and was nervously waiting outside his door. "Just knock Talia." I mumbled to myself. I bit my lip and knocked on the door lightly three times. "Hey, it's me." I spoke in a hushed voice; For some reason I always seemed to be quiet outside of someone's apartment door.

The door quickly swung open to show Josh standing there with perfectly messy dark hair paired with a dark gray t-shirt and dark blue jeans. He looked casual and attractive meshed together to make casually attractive.

When Josh's eyes caught sight of what I was wearing I could've swore they almost popped out of their sockets. I had to admit, my boobs were kinda out for show with this top but by the look I was getting from Josh, I would assume he didn't mind.

"Uh.. C-c-come on in.." He stumbled over his words not taken his crystal blue eyes off of me as I brushed by him. "This is a good reaction" I thought to myself as I strut my way into the kitchen.

Josh's Point Of View:

I was just finishing up the stir fry I was making when I heard three soft knocks on my door. I smiled to myself knowing that it was most likely Talia. I had to admit I was already head over heels for this girl. I pulled open the door to reveal Talia.

But boy was it more than I was expecting! My jaw dropped to the floor when my eyes laid on what was waiting for me. Talia looked absolutely amazing. I was in shock. The way her hair perfectly framed her gorgeous face and her shimmering red top that hugged all the right places on her. I had trouble getting my eyes off her.

"Uh... C-c-come in.." Was all that I could muster up without losing my self control. To be completely honest, my mind was now in a dark place. I had to repeatedly shake the thoughts of all the things I so badly wanted to do to her body at this moment.