2.

Lucia woke up in willows dorm, having faint memories of the delicious apple pie she ate last night. The slithers of light coming through the blinds was already too much for her brain to compliment so she didn't bother to turn on a light. she turned on her phone reading the time. 11am. She groaned and got up since amity would probably complain if she didn't come back soon. She checked up on willow who was asleep in boschas arms in her room. The latina smirked and pulled her phone out again to take a picture of this glorious moment. "i am so using this as blackmail" she whispered to herself and snapped a photo, proud of what she had come across.

____

2 days later

" don't you have class in 40 minutes?" lucia pinched the bridge of her nose.

Lucia rose from where she was laying in her bed.

"how do you even know that and what's with all the damn questions, minty? infact i don't even know you're name" she groaned "my name is amity blight, how do you not know that"

"why would i know who you are?" lucia began to feel fed up of this girl.

"because i am a blight, we're well known people, especially in this area" The girl clarified. Lucia let out a 'tff' sound in amusement and looked the girl up and down.

"It's a shame really, I wasn't aware of the name till now" she smirked, leaving amity confused and slightly offended. Lucia began making her way into the bathroom to freshen up and get changed but amity stepped in her way.

"Aren't you going to at least tell me who you are?"

Lucia furrowed her brows feeling slightly frustrated. "Lucia. Now if you will eXcuSe mE," she began, emphasizing the 'excuse me' in a posh British accent, "I would like to get ready for class." The Latina then finished, closing the door in amity's face.

Amity stood for a moment behind her door before scowling and stepping away into the kitchen.

___

Lucia decided on a simple red shirt and black shorts  with a hoodie over the top, and of course her classic red beanie. She added a little bit of black powdered makeup under her eyes simply out of boredom.

She left her room and picked up her bookbag, flinging it over her shoulder. "I'm leaving now. Cya later, blight." Lucia announced.

"Whatever" amity replied raising her eyebrows. Lucia winked at her and a light blush appeared on her cheeks. "Fucker." Amity muttered.

Amity began getting herself ready for her own classes. She didn't dress up much but wore her favorite varsity jacket over the top. She dug through her closet for her lavender converse and struggled putting them on. High tops really are the worst.

The green haired girl opened up her phone and texted boscha.

Amity: are you up yet?

Boscha: ya. Had the best sleep evr. Wanna get drunk?

Amity: boscha it's like 12. hell no.

Boscha: u r  sooo boring you need to loosen up grl 💋

Amity: kys 💋

Amity pinched the bridge of her nose. 'Loosen up? How do I even do that?''  She barely had any of the joint from last night, mainly because she was scared of the effects. She thought for a moment. Then it hit her.

Amity: loosen up?

Boscha: ya, literally the other day I smoked the whole blunt Lucia gave us by  MYSELF