Summoning

You won, brain-kun.

You plague my mind, telling me to write this story.

So, I will.

Anyway, this was an idea from my other fanfic, The Swordsman of Sympathy, that created this fanfic.

There will be changes since that was an idea and fix spelling errors.

Anyway, shall we?

-

Pan Human History was saved.

All the Lostbelts has been destroyed and Beast VII was defeated.

After that, Novum Chaldea can finally rest.

After the arduous journey, the Chaldeans, Ritsuka, Mashu, Da Vinci, Goredolf, Sion, and Kadoc create a tomb for the A-Team.

Ritsuka and Mashu finally retire and got married (MASH SUPREMACY)!

Da Vinci return back to the Throne of Heroes after her mission was done.

Goredolf return to the Clocktower, but has change and became a better person.

Kadoc retire from the Moonlit world and move to Russia. Though the reason is unknown, it might be bond that he and Anastasia created that made him move to Russia.

Sion continue her research, though she do contact the former Chaldeans and Last Master some time when she has free time.

The staff of Chaldea all retire and went their separate ways, but promise each other and Ritsuka and Mashu to hang out some time.

And Fou join Ritsuka and Mashu to watch over them and the future of humanity.

Everything was a peace...

But fate always have a way to fuck over humanity.

The Holy Grail, the omnipotent device that can grant any wish. A device that is the embodiment of all the magus greed, has been activated. The unknown user's wish, to create a Holy Grail War in an alternate universe. The universe the Holy Grail War begin was Teyvat. And it was the cause of the Archon War.

Hundreds of Servants were summoned from the Holy Grail to participate in the Archon War, contracted by each gods and goddess's. Many Servants, gods and goddess's were killed during the Archon War. And in that conflict, the Holy Grail was once again destroyed from a person from Khaenri'ah.

The Archon War was finish and the seven winners were granted the power of one of the seven elements. The Servants who serve the winners were lost, but quickly gain their freedom after their Masters has given them freedom to travel and do what they want. And the losers, the losers fled to the Dark Sea and became evil gods; the servants disappear after the war was finish.

After that, peace.

Until the Heavenly Principle brought destruction. Angered that the Holy Grail was destroyed by a mere human, she unleash her wrath to Teyvat and destroy Khaenri'ah. All the Servants who have won the Archon War have all perish. Many lives were lost, and the people who hold dear were killed.

500 years later, the event known as the Calamity was finish. After witnessing the destruction the seven Archons continue to rule their respective nations, except the Cryo Archon.

Saddened of the destruction of Khaenri'ah, the Cryo Archon and the Khaenri'ahn promise that they will destroy Celestia and bring absolute peace.

And after that, time passed on, the history of the Servants who were in the war had vanish. The smoldering remains buried to keep humanity moving forward, but also to warn them if they anger the Heavenly Principle.