Special Chapter: The forgotten past

Start from the beginning

"Aww~ whoever wrote it sucks!" Your eyes widen in surprise and giggle at what you have just heard from the little boy's mouth.

"Careful with your words, Ace-Chan. That's not very nice!" You halfheartedly scolded the little freckled boy. Ace can only pout in reply.

You squealed at his cuteness and pinch both of his freckled face lovingly. Oh, how lucky of you to meet this little sunshine. You are very glad that Garp is the one that found you 3 years ago and introduced this little sunshine to you. 

"(Y/N)-Chan, I am going now!" You heard your Grandfather yell and saw him leaving the bandit's cabin with a small bag on his shoulder.

You grab Ace in the hand and run towards your Grandfather and jump to him for a hug. Garp automatically holds your smaller form and hugs you back.

He tries to pull Ace for a hug but the said boy just runs from him and stuck his tongue out to him like a brat. 

You can only smile at them fondly as Garp scolded the little boy for the last time before leaving. You'll miss this old man so much.

•••••

7 years later

It's a shame really. Why do they expect that you'll do whatever order they'll give you? Do they really think you want to be part of these cruel secret forces of the Government? Pathetic. 

You wanted to quit so bad and become a normal marine like Smoker and the others, but they won't let you. They told you it may affect your Grandfather's reputation if you did so. 

The world doesn't even know you and you wished it remained that way. You... you hate accepting this position. You should've listened to Garp when he told you not to. 

Patience. (Y/N). You'll be free from this soon, right?

•••••

2 years later

You fell in love or so you thought. He's different from the others. Completely different from you and your beliefs. But you love him and so did he do to you.

Your relationship with him might not official yet but you know he will remain faithful to you. Maybe. Just maybe. You might change him too.